cat prices

I am interested in prices for hyperallergenic kittens like Rex or rag doll kittens etc. I would like an indoor kitten of a lighter color.

Asked by Member 1135932 on Oct 15th 2012 in Ragdoll

Answers

Tommy

Hi I'm a Chocolate Point Siamese cat breeder. My kittens prices are R1000.00 each non reg.

Tommy answered on 10/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Be aware that there really is so such thing as a totally non-allergenic cat. Although there are breeds that cause a less severe reaction to their dander, if you have violent reactions when you're in the same room as a cat, you should speak with your allergist or primary care physician for advice. Having said that, I admit I was allergic to cat dander and was able, through exposure, to overcome it. Your home must be kept as "fur-free" as possible, all upholstered surfaces vacuumed daily and floors swept and mopped. Since Izzie sleeps on my pillow, you may want to train your kitten to sleep in it's own bed as soon as you can. Good luck!