Kalkidas

Cat food recipies?

Hello, I was thinking of starting my cats out on a none store bought feeding regiman and was wondering if there was any good recipies that any of you have tried. Part of the reason why this idea came about is because of the fact that we're going to be starting to feed the dogs homemade food due to the fact that well, we are having allergy issues in them, and we're afraid that the cat food will get knocked out of the bowls and onto the floor where te dogs will have access to it, plus I think that it might be better for them in the long run to eat something we make anyway insted of the food in the stores that are full of junk...

so any ideas?

Asked by Kalkidas on Jul 26th 2010 in Homemade Food

Answers

Go to "Forums" on the Catster site. There are two-one is specifically for Raw Food diets and the other is "Food and Nutrition". You should be able to find recipes there.

Grim

I have found numerous books at my library. There is also alot on amazon. My boys get a whole chicken boiled with shreded veggies. I debone the chicken after cooking and shred it. There also on a grain free kibble.
www.catinfo.org

Grim answered on 11/24/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer