Ni-Ni-Girl

Can you put kittens up for adoption here?

I have 6 kittens, and they are sweet hearts, they are about a week away from being weened.

I didn't know if you can put them up for adoption on this website?

I can't take them to the pound, we did once before several years ago with a different cat, and it broke my heart literally... Just thinking about them being put to sleep hurts my soul...

Anyway thank you in advance for the answer, and please no preaching about getting my cat fixed, I am well aware of the need, and it is getting done very soon!

Asked by Ni-Ni-Girl on Aug 3rd 2009 in The Adoption Process

Answers

Spot

Yes you can put your cats up for adoption I've never done it but click on the word adoption on the top right of your screen before the word more and you'll find out from there

Hope it helps,
Spot

Spot answered on 8/3/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Minuit AKA Miss Meany

The previous poster answered your question well, I just need to add something.
You have 6 cute little kittens you want to adopt out but I can almost quarantee at least one of these kittens will end up in a shelter somewhere at some point.
Forever homes can and are hard to find for a lot of pets in our world. Irresponsible pet owners who don't make a lifetime committment, get bored or don't take the time to train, or irresponsible people who don't spay and neuter their pets are all reasons WHY we have shelters.
You may not think you are adding to the problem because you find them homes, but you are. People hate shelters but what you need to hate is the fact people don't step up and take responsibilty for their pet. Spay/neuter, train your pet and get them medical attention when needed. When people start doing this, the need for a shelter won't be as great., Allowing a mixed breed cat to have babies is completely pointless, get your pets spayed/neutered people.

Minuit AKA Miss Meany answered on 8/3/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 3 Report this answer

Licorice

You can put them on this website when you click add a cat you can click the box where it says this kitty is available for adoption.If you have already have an account for all of your kitty's then you can click edit your profile, and it has all the info. about your cats and you can click the box.Or at the top it says adoption you can click it and go from there.I hope your kitty's find a good home!!!!!!!

Licorice answered on 8/6/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer