Birman cross half persian?

Hi,

I am looking to get a kitten! My parents have a birman and I absolutely adore the breed! I love the way he is so floppy, affectionate and follows me round the house!
Our budget can't quite stretch to the £450 asking price for a Birman kitten. We have found an advert advertising kittens with a pure Birman father and a half persian mum. Can anyone offer any information on the personality of a kitten which has been crossed with these breeds?

Thank you,

Lauren

Asked by Member 1166145 on Apr 20th 2013 Tagged birman, persian, personality in Birman

Answers

Gabriel

If you really want a Birman, unless you're absolutely sure you could love a cat who isn't a Birman and not be disappointed at some point that you didn't wait and get a purebred Birman, you're better off waiting til you can afford a Birman rather than taking something else that isn't really what you want. Also contact Birman rescues, you may be able to adopt a purebred Birman rescue adult for much less than the price of a kitten.

Gabriel answered on 5/13/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

More Questions in This Category