While looking for some party decorating ideas, I came across this cute garland. It’s perfect for a festive touch for your next gathering or if you just want some colorful cats to adorn a wall.
What you’ll need to make a colorful cat garland:
- Card stock in a variety of colors
- Glue stick
- Black marker
Instructions for making a colorful cat garland:
- First, create a cat head template. You can either draw one freehand or find a ready-made one. I found several different templates online and just printed one out.
- Trace the cat head onto a piece of card stock, then cut it out. Create multiple heads.
- Use a black marker to draw on the faces and small strips of card stock to glue on for the whiskers.
- Use the tape to attach the cat heads to the string.