April 3rd 2013 9:06 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
We had already written a 'tag' diary about Spring, but today Keisha sent us another tag request...so as a tag-along to the furst entry here are some more ideas and thoughts about liking the spring time:
Five more Springtime likes:
1) April Showers...they make the grass greener than ever.
2) April Showers also make the birds more active...so we can chatter and drool over them.
3) April Showers...they awaken the buds on the trees to speed up, and then the odd red or grey squirrel will climb in the tree outside of our window...looking for noms...
4) April Showers, freshen up the landscape of all the old dowdiness of winter...
5) April Showers...because rain is way easier to deal with than snow, MOL!
Now if anyfur is reading this and no other fur has tagged you...then we are doing that! So go ahead and feel free to write your own Springtime likes diary!
Just remember to bring your umbrella in case there are more April Showers, MOL!
We had some of those April showers here today.
We had some o' dem April showers da last couple days here too, well we not too far frm Jezzy!! Now it's sunshine 'n I got to purrlay in me garden today!! Mom finally halped me write my Spring time diary today. I love SPRING!!