Add even more ‘treat’ to your ‘trick or treat’ when you whip up these adorable — and easy — Oreo cat cookies this Halloween.
DIY Oreo cat cookies. Photography courtesy Robert Shirreffs.
Recipe: Oreo Cat Cookies
What You’ll Need:
- Oreos (I used the chocolate crème kind)
- Frosting Green and/or yellow M&Ms
- Circle-shaped sprinkles (you can also use heart-shaped sprinkles and turn them upside-down)
- Chocolate chips
- Black edible marker
- Frost the back of the M&Ms, and attach them to the cookie for the cat’s eyes.
- Use a toothpick dipped in frosting to attach the sprinkle to the cookie for the nose.
- Dip the flat part of the chocolate chips in the frosting, and attach them to the top of the cookie for the ears.
- With the black edible marker, draw pupils on the M&M eyes.
Thumbnail: Photography courtesy Robert Shirreffs
Discover more recipes on Catster.com:
Editor’s note: Have you seen the new Catster print magazine in stores? Or in the waiting area of your vet’s office? This article appeared in our September/October issue. Click here to subscribe to Catster and get the bimonthly magazine delivered to your home.