What you’ll need:
- Green, black and gold felt
- Hot glue gun or Tacky Glue
- String (optional)
- Cut out your pieces to the measurements shown in photo.
- Roll rectangular top portion of hat, overlap about a ¼” and glue.
- Insert top portion of hat into large circle and glue tabs onto bottom of circle.
- Wrap and glue black strip around hat, then glue buckle on top of strip. Glue the smaller circle to top of hat.
- Cut out felt on both sides of hat to fit over cat’s ears.
- Attach a string to each side of the hat with a needle or glue (optional).