People love them some Twitter. It’s a great outlet if you want to succinctly express a message to your followers. Wow, that kind of makes you sound like a cult leader, doesn’t it?
I use Twitter, but really prefer Facebook. I like having more than 140 characters to work with. I know some people loathe hashtags, but I think they can be fun to use, even when they’re used with no real hashtaggy purpose. Especially when they’re used with no hashtaggy purpose. Let’s hear it for willy-nilly hashtags!
Mittens even uses them while texting. And if his human allowed him a Twitter account, he’d be all over the hashtags. Cats have lots of opinions and I’m sure they’d make good use of Twitter in virtually expressing them. Here are 10 texts from cats who like to punctuate their Tweets with willy-nilly hashtags.
What kinds of Tweets and hashtags would your cat use? Tell us in the comments!
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 9 Haiku Poems from Deep Thinking Cats
- Texts from Mittens: A Cat’s Twisted Inner World Revealed
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- It’s Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream
- 5 Ways My Cats Are Total Taskmaster