April 17th 2013 11:18 am
[ View A Comments (9) ]
Don’t you wish you could call your mom at work.
I want to call her to tell her so many things.
1. I need more ice cubes in my water.
2. I popped and it smells bad, come home and clean it out.
3. I need a treat.
4. Mom there is a cat outside and he hissed at me. Can I go out there and kick his butt.
5. I need a treat.
6. Can you come home and rub under my chin.
7. I can’t get comfy in the bed when you make it.
8. I need a treat.
9. You put my box in the trash? Wait unitl you get home.
We need Catphones.
April 16th 2013 8:49 am
[ View A Comments (3) ]
I have been tagged fur this game by my furiend Marley she is the cutest poodle. I must answer these questions and then tag five of my friends to play too. So...
1. Describe one thing your pet pawrent does that you think is REALLY CUTE.
Tells me I am spoiled rotten.
2. Describe one thing your pet pawrent does that you think is REALLY LAME.
I HATE clothes. My mom puts them on me and I do everything in order to get out of it.
I am tagging these friends:
April 15th 2013 12:49 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]
This weekend I spent lots of time with mom. She was all upset Friday night about me wanting to hang with dad in the yard.
So, Caturday, I woke her up at my playtime 4am, after all it was Caturday. I laid next to her and purred, she loves this.I have to stay just out of arms reach or she will try to hug me.. YUCKY. I bit her ear, and then I thought okay, be nice to mom day.
She finally feed me at 6:30 am (yes, I thought I would pass out)and went downstairs to read. I laid on her Kindle and meowed and purred at her so she would know how much I love her. She pulled the Kindle away from me and I kept getting in front of it. She finally put the thing away.
She water the plants, I bit the leafs to make sure they were still alive. Mom told me that I didn’t need to do that. Mom mopped the floor and I pounced on the mop. It was fun helping mom clean. She made me sit in the living room to rest while she finished up. She told me I didn’t need to help her mop the floor.
Then I let her play with my Mouse and she had fun. I stalked it and pounced on it she loves when I do that.
Sunday, I got to go outside, mom read her book, and I investigated the perimeter to make sure mom was safe back there.
All in all I spoiled mom this weekend.
April 11th 2013 2:10 pm
[ View A Comments (7) ]
Hello all my furs and furettes,
It’s been a while since I have updated my diary primarily because my mom is extremely lazy hooman. Once she gets home from work, we have about 1 hour of playtime then she plops herself down on the the bed and lets the TV watch her. I watch her too, since I am never sure if she is dead or alive.
I have jobs:
1. I help dad in the yard; he says I am a great supervisor. He needs to be watched I have to make sure he gets it done in a timely manner and not lolly gag.
2. I sit with mom’s friend once a week, who is sick. She is a nice ol gal, she feeds me lots of treats. I am usually really full when I get home and vomit. Mom keeps telling her not to give me so many treats. Mom needs to let me do my job without her always getting in cat business.
3. Mom Always needs helping carry things up the stairs. I run in front of her so she knows where to put the stuff. Sometimes she trips and tells me to watch out, clumsy lady.
4. I am the alarm clock so my hoomans get up bright and early to get their morning started. Mom, has to go to the gym. Dad needs to head off to work. Caturday, mom and dad think my job shouldn’t be done yet I am a dedicated employee.
5. I am also, picking out mom’s shoes. I will sneak in the closet and try to pull out shoes I want her to wear. She doesn’t always agree, but with so many to choose from someone needs to help her.
So, there you have it my furends, Meiko’s jobs.
Next time your hooman complaints about going to their job, remind then how many jobs you have.
April 5th 2013 10:56 am
[ View A Comments (4) ]
Mom is having this thing called girls night. She brought home lots of food and wine. I get cheese.. yummy.
Dad said he is leaving the house, he said good luck little buddy.
I hear mom say I look super cute in my ties… hhhmmm I aint wearing No ties. They are really heavy; I can’t even lift my neck.
Last time mom had wine she dressed me up in all kinds of outfits.. it was like a nightmare.
I hope all these girls don’t try to dress me. I will have to escape.
Going to find a hideout mom doesn’t know about.
I hope you all have a better weekend then it sounds like I am going to have.
April 4th 2013 9:15 am
[ View A Comments (4) ]
I am excited about being DDP of the day. It’s even better when I share the honor with my pals, Jax, Paris Dreamette #27b, Hazel Lucy and Lucy.
Its fun being a STAR for a Day!
Going to sneak some extra treats.
Have a gggrrreeaatt day!
hugs, n purrs,
April 3rd 2013 7:00 am
[ View A Comments (1) ]
My furpal Bugsy, Sweet Tiny Mighty MoeMoe~Dreamette , and beautiful Kiara tagged me, thanks furends
If you would like to play the Spring game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours and tag five of your furiends!
Five Things I Like About Spring:
1. I can play in the back yard while mom does yard work
2. Birds are out and squirrel is running around
3. Spring Fever
4. The days are longer
5. House is always the right temperature
I would like to tag,
Monster, (my wisecat buddy)
Calie Dreamette #17.
April 1st 2013 6:33 am
[ View A Comments (7) ]
I hope efur had a great Easter. Mom left me at home all day, and then when she came home she had a turkey for me. Yummy.
I have a problem, some of you furs have lived in your furever home for a long time. I am new to this hooman thing.
Question? Why do they lock themselves in a big glass cage efury morning, sometimes even at night.
It rains and I watch mom, I meow for her to get out.
This morning I tried to open the cage and she told me to stop she will be out in a minute.
It’s the crazies’ thing. It reminds me of when I was in the prison shelter; glass rooms.
So, she gets out and I want to help clean her off and she tells me to stop licking her she just got out of the shower.
I am confused. I smelled it like I do efur morning; I still can’t figure it out.
March 31st 2013 3:24 pm
[ View A Comments ]
There's nothing better than good friends, except good friends with chocolate.
Wishing you and all your family's a wonderful Easter.
March 21st 2013 12:33 pm
[ View A Comments (12) ]
As you are aware we have a ghost. Mom is still thinking I am spoiled and just do whatever I want we all know I do, but this is not the point.The ghost snagged moms comforter. Mom said I did it when I was biting her….No way.
Let’s say I did do all the things mom says I do… is she going to punish me.. NO!
Is she going to give me to another family….MOL…..NO!
So, I don’t understand why she even has to get all “Oh, Meiko, looky this”… or ”Meiko, be careful, you’re going to…”
She needs to go clean my litter box and let me jump on the counters, run, knock over the plants, chew on plastic, Meow at the top of my lungs at 4 am and let me sleep on her pillow.
I mean if anything I should be mad at her insubordination. Who does she think she is talking to…. after all I am her BOSS!