August 20th 2011 10:29 am
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]
I is sooo happy. Gotta go get a new lei! I is diary pick o da day!!! Mom was busy, so I am really glad Patches made this buuutiful picture and sent it to me!!!!
August 10th 2011 1:59 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 8 people already have ]
Charlie Chocolate Paws Scales of Feistiness
Mom saved me for last. She thinks I am the queen of feisty! Maybe cause I got tough early in life, maybe cause the whole world is like a big party to me! I make ev’rybody round me smile (except Lottie). I have humanz that come to mom’s house just to visit me. It’s all good!
1. Do you make demands of your human? (If you answered Yes, give yourself 1 point.).Yes, an’ all I gots to do is my little back slither thing. Got ‘em wrapped round my paw! 1
2. If you make demands by doing any of the following, give yourself 1 point for each:
Persistent meowing. Yes, when I am lonely, pretty much whenever nobody’s around. 1
Biting . Nope, not me. 0
Smacky Paws. I love to play this with Linus! 1
Relentless staring. Yeah, makes my peeplz give me stuff. 1
Inappropriate behaviors (i.e., chewing on furniture, electrical cords, the oven) Well, I did some peeing in the wrong place a couple times, but we thinks we solved that. 1
3. If you make demands by doing any of the following, subtract 1 point:
Headbonking - Yeah, one of my trademarks -1
Rubbing and purring on your human – Yeah, theyz so much fun to love on! -1
4. If you let your humans rub your belly, subtract 2 points. I really love this! -2
5. If you let anyone kiss your belly, subtract 5 points. Nobody ever tried. 0
6. Are you Head of your Household (HOH)? (1 point if you consider yourself HOH) Well, here’s da thing. All the kitties at our place think they are the head (ifn ya read their entries) but I think the peeplz think I am cause they all pay me homage. 1
7. If you have kitty (or other animal) siblings, do you:
(Give yourself 1 point for each Yes)
Eat their food? I think I’m supposed to eat their stuff. It’s my right as the sweetest. 1
Demand that they groom you? Lucy just loves to groom me. 1
Chase them? O yes, my funnest game is to chase. Can I get one point for each? 1
Stare at them relentlessly? Yep – because I am so cute. 1
Stalk them? Yes, especially fun to stalk Linus. 1
Pounce on them? Lucy loves me pouncing on her, at least I think so. 1
Make them meow? Yeah, I think they are singing to me. 1
Steal their (well, *your*) toys? All toy have been given to me. I have chewed up about 6 little balls and a million live spiders. 1
Make them growl? Isn’t growling just their way to say hi? 1
Make their ears go backwards? Yeah, kinda sorta 1
Pretend to be grooming (or staring at the wall, ceiling, etc.) Not this one.
8. Have you ever destroyed household items? Can’t think of any o pt.
(1 point for each yes)
Furniture? Lots of clawing on the arm of the couch, but it feelzzz zoooo good 1
Clothing or shoes? 0
Kitty Toys? Ripped up some kitty balls and foam rubber stuff, mostly tore it apart with my teeth. 1
9. Please list any other crazy things you do that are ridiculously feisty (1 point per).
Climb inside ceiling and knock down the ceiling tiles 1
Play in the drinking fountain!!!! Yeah!!!! 1
Knock all the towels offa the shelf 1
Knocked a shelf offa the wall – twice 1
Climb da curtains 1
Scared poor Tippsey da fish to death 1
My famous two-legged kitty dance 1
My equally famous back slither 1
Miranda – 24 points
(I beat Linus!!)
Total Score (Place your score/name in your Diary Title):
0-5 LAIDBACK LOVEBUG: You are a lovebug. You are sweet (and probably floofy) and you go with the flow. Nothing *really* bothers you and you like everybody. You don’t even mind having a feisty sibling! You are a laidback lovebug!
6-15 COOL CAT: You are one cool cat. Smooth with a touch of mischief. You’ve got a bit of feisty in you and a bit of lovebug. Balance is good; you know how to have a good time by chasing and pouncing AND you know how to have a good time by being a mellow kitty and just hanging out. You are a cool cat!
16+ CRAZY FEISTY: You are a nut. A cheeky little monkey! Crazy, feisty, the talk of the town! Chasing kitty sisters, demanding your human feed you NOW, eating your mom’s favorite pair of shoes, turning on the oven with your freakishly strong teeth just because you can! The world is your playground and you’ll try anything once (or twice). If your human can handle the shenanigans of a CRAZY FEISTY kitty cat, all is good! If your human cannot handle the shenanigans, wait until she leaves for work to get crazy and then blame it on your sistercat when your human comes home! You are crazy feisty (and a whole lot of mischievous fun!)!
August 8th 2011 1:49 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 8 people already have ]
Ha! Is it over! The long silence of darkness - has it passed us by??? Can I tell everyone how I made all my brothers and sisters afraid of the water fountain, then this morning took a bath in it? Had water all over the place. I found out I like getting wet!!! Just need some fishies in that fountain.
August 4th 2011 6:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Mom finally had a camera there at the right minute and got a video of me wiggling along my back like I used to do when my front legs did not work! I love to play like this!
July 27th 2011 12:14 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 16 people already have ]
New game by AKA Pharaoh Princess! My half-sis Kitten 2 (may she forever love her NEW family) asked me to play. So, here's my family: Got lot of 'em.
1. Mom - she goes to work at a seminary in the day and plays with us in the evening. She is usually the one who takes us to the vet!
2. Dad - he is so good, he does two jobs! He does home inspections and works at LOWES (where peeplz go to fix their houses). He is my favorite lap cause he watches TV at night and sits still!
3. Sean - He works, too as a security guard and he has TWO girl friends. Mom says he's gonna get in trouble with that someday! He likes me, but won't let me in his room cause I peed on his clothes once.
4. Nikki - She is family that doesn't live with us, but comes to see me and brings two little peeplz who play with us a lot! They are very noisy.
5. Siobhan - She lives nearbye and has cousin Saddie (kitty) and cousin Reagan (collie). She is a peeplz teacher but also teaches horses how to be police horses. She is gettin' married soon to Jonny who has cousin Tana (shepherd).
6. Stephanie - my other mom. She works with sick horses and is the person who brought me home to my family when I was bad hurt last winter. She got my xrays and medicine from horse doctors. She also teaches horses how to be police horses.
7. Suzanne - she takes care of hurt and sick people. Mom says this is EMT. She is gone a lot but then comes home and sleeps a lot. She lets me sleep with her in the daytime!
Soooo I will to tag furry frenzzz too!
Luna (my guardian angel kitty)
Roo (my hero!)
Da Tabbies O Trout Towne (the funnest cool cats)
Tink Moneypenney (my sweet friend)
Moma Ivey (one of my newest friends!)
Finnegan (Finny) (my brother Linus’ dietician)
Zachery Kolohe' Rider (I think sis Lucy has the hots for him!)
July 22nd 2011 7:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
This is just gross so I hopes nun of yous is eatin' favorite trout or nothing when you read this. I have WORMS. How does an inside cat get worms! Mom says I need to stop playing with those bugs, but I just love chasin' and eatin' bugs. Now I gots worms. Nasty nasty nasty! Dr. Lisa is gettin' us meds in the morning. Sounds like pill time again!
July 22nd 2011 7:21 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Good news! My little sisters both found wonderful homes today! They are so happy!
July 21st 2011 6:00 am
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]
My furrry friend Zoe Kona Sunshine started this. Anyone can play!
1. Meow! Are you a noisy kitty or a quiet kitty?
I can be pretty noisy especially when Dad in the bathroom with the door closed! I really like to be in there with him. I've waked up the whole family meowin' at the door for him.
2. Litterbox! Cover your business or let some other kitty cover?
Cover it nicely, thank you! But I like a litter box all to myself. Dont wanna see nobody else's messes.
3. Happy! Favorite Daily Routine?
I love my feather toy and like to have people wiggle it so I can chase it around. Back with I had my casts, I played with it with my mouth and it is still my favorite toy.
4. Hiss! Least Favorite Routine?
No cat carriers for me! I hide under the blanket when I get put in one. Always seem to wind up at Dr. Lisa's when one comes out.
5. Ding-Dong! What do you think about visitors to your house?
I hide at first because I'm afraid of big feet. But if they sit down and talk I usually get curious and come out.
6. Friends! Do you like other animals?
I love my family and really like to play with them. Their tails are so much fun to chase (so is my own). I hide and jump out on them when they walk by. They aren't always happy with this, but I think it is great fun!
July 19th 2011 8:16 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
Surprise, somebody dumped two little girls at our farm. They are three or four months old and super friendly and cute! They look like me, so Mom thinks they may be little sisters. The farm cannot take any more kitties, so we are getting the word out that these little furry balls of sweetness need homes.
July 16th 2011 9:43 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
My brother Linus is home! I am so excited that I had to greet him, and jump on his tail to tell him I missed him! Just wanted to hug him to pieces, but he is kind of grouchy. Maybe my fameous two-legged kitten dance with cheer him up!