May 13th 2012 10:05 am
[ Leave A Comment | 5 people already have ]
Good morning mommy! HAPPY MOMMY'S DAY... BLEH!!!
That's right, for mommy's day, I puked on mommy while she was sleeping. It got on the comforter, on the sheets, on mommy's let, everything. She seems to be pretty upset about this, something about needing sleep, being up late the night before, blah blah blah. It's the thought that counts mommy, stop scolding me. You love my pukies and you know it! I think she'll get over it, eventually.
Anyways, here are some mommy's day hints for the game!
1) Mommy seems cranky at me that she's awake right now, I guess she'd rather be Sleeper *hint hint* hehehe! Just cause the sheets needed to be washed doesn't mean you can't sleep mommy, we have a couch don't we?
2) She's just mad that I was trying to snuggle with her when my tummy went BLEH instead of my brofur. She wishes I was snuggling like the oh so cute Marmelade *hint hint* and family. Aren't they precious?
3) I could totally be more trouble than I am though, have you heard about this little Canadian cutie pie called Ollie *hint hint* Man, he gets into EVERYTHING! He might be full of orange smooches, but he is TROUBLE with a capitol everything! hehehe! And SOOOO Cutes!
May 11th 2012 12:48 am
[ Leave A Comment | 9 people already have ]
That's right kitties! 3 kitties have found all the kitties so far! We knew they'd start rolling in once we gave it enough time! hehehe! Lot of work isn't it? Well, if you need extra hints, you should be hitting up
Pipo and Minko, Hamlet, or Siggy because all of them have completed the game. Siggy's family got a solid 100% as well, he must have worked his mommy and daddy to deaths to get all those answer! WOW!
Well, for the rest of you, we need some more winners don't we, so here are a few more Moe Moe toes custom hints!
1) Do any of you kitties enjoy sleeping on your parents at night? I'm a HUGE fan of this, and so is my fellow dream girl Pinkie *hint hint* Her family calls her Velcro cause she's always there for snuggles! Also, she's a creature of habit, and I can respect that. Change isn't any good for kitties!
2) I'm pretty sure this tough dude is the kitty who had to travel the furthest (Well... over the internets at least) to be in the game. He comes from SUPER far away where he lives in Bangladesh, that's further than my mommy or daddy have ever traveled I thinks. So he must be one well traveled and cultured fella, the fantastic Tao *hint hint* Doesn't he have the greatest face?
3) Ok, this all American Dream Girl everyone should recognize because she's awesome, a constant inspiration to me. She even had her own birthday stroll for bellies. Is that not the greatest? She might be 19, but from the looks of the video on her page, she has got A LOT of spunk in her! The totally pawsome Jezebel *hint hint*
Well, that's it for tonight kitties! Good lucks!
May 7th 2012 11:40 am
[ Leave A Comment | 6 people already have ]
1) Samoa *hint hint* - officially the Independent State of Samoa, formerly known as Western Samoa, is a country encompassing the western part of the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean.
or, more importantly, a delicious NOM NOM sold by Girl Scouts!
2)Snow *hint hint* - a form of precipitation in the form of crystalline water ice, consisting of snowflakes that fall from clouds.
Mommy swears to me this stuff is real and icky, but I've never heard of it, the only Snow I know is just a pesky little brofur to the tremendously fabulous Tink *hint hint* (P.S. ALL little brofurs are Pesky, it is a fact of life!)
3) Zelda *hint hint* - a high fantasy action-adventure video game series created by Japanese game designers Shigeru Miyamoto and Takashi Tezuka on Nintendo.
What a Nintendo?
May 4th 2012 1:45 am
[ Leave A Comment | 9 people already have ]
So, I'm picking up some slack for brofur with some very important links and a few *hint hints* because, let's face it, my *hint hints* are clearly better because I am the Moe Toes and therefore, the greatest. MRAT!
First off, just in case you are missing the link, here it is! Can't play the game if you can't find the link! Let us know if you need to know the rules, and yes, just so you know, mommy made TWO goof ups and has TWO duplicates in the game by accident. Humans, they aren't purrfect, but we gotta love em anyways!
Second Semi-Annual Guess the Catster Kitty Game
All prizes will be coming from River's etsy shop
Happy River Dances Catnip Company
AND if you kitties are looking for a few extra *hint hints* outside of the ones we give I have 3 suggestions...
1) Make sure you check the siblings and family members of any kitty we *hint hint* we use up to 4 or 5 kitties from any family, so there is a treasure trove of kitties to check out way!
2) Check the comments sections of any diary entries we have about the game. Chances are kitties posted on the comments before we used their pictures!
3) If you want some other great hints, fish through the pictures on our Happy River Dances Catnip Company Facebook Page because the pictures of kitties testing their toys all have names attached to them and you might recognize a few gorgeous faces in there from the game!
and NOW for my Moe Moe toes *hint hints*
1) While I agree River has had some great Valentines, in fact, too great, I don't know why those ladies agreed to be his Valentine they were both WAY too classy for him, they don't compare to the mancats I've had as Valentine's! Check it out ladies, last year my Valentine was the super duper handsome Luke *hint hint* and this year it was the floof-tastic Finney *hint hint* Be still mine heart, what glorious mancats!
2) So, over the years, I've come to really enjoy my Moe Moe nicknames. I think they are just purrrfect for me. You know what else is good about them? You are in good company when your nickname is Moe! There's the feisty little Tiny Mighty MoeMoe *hint hint* for one, and of course the every fantastic Monida whose nickname is also Mo! We are just the bestest ladies and you know it! MRAT!
May 1st 2012 11:45 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Can you believe it kitties? River destroys our curtains and becomes a DDP! HUMPH and MRAT to that! If that's all it takes... I'm off to Poop in their shoes!
Anyways, I thought I'd help out that brofur of mine with a couple of *hint hints* for his game. I figured it was the least I could do for him since I'm going to go chomp his ear to congratulate him on his awards today!
1) You know what my favorite mancat name is kitties? It's Simon *hint hint* and you want to know why? Because Simon *hint hint* is just one letter off from the most wonderful name there ever was! SIMONE! (I guess I could also *hint hint* there but if you all didn't see my BEAUTIFUL belly in the contest... you can't be my friends! MRAT!)
2) Of course, if you aren't going to name your kitty after the beautiful Simone, which you should, you should at least give him a classy name. I'm partial to French names myself since... you know... SIMONE!!! I recommend naming your kitty after a historical French figure for a touch of class like say... Napoleon *hint hint*
Ok kitties, two hints from the beautiful Simone belly today. Now... OFF TO THE SHOES!!!
April 25th 2012 3:32 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 22 people already have ]
That's right kitties, at long last, it is here! The Second Annual "Guess the Catster Kitty Game!"
19 pages and 109 kitty pictures all waiting for your identification! Now, for those of you who played last year, you know the rules, but for the newbies joining us, here they are!
1) Look through the pages and pictures of kitties and identify them by name
2) All kitties are friends of River and Simone
3) All kitties are here on Earth, no bridge angels again this year, at the time the game was put together
4) No kitty is used more than once with the EXCEPTION of the last 4 pages of siblings. Those kitties may or may not appear elsewhere in the quiz as well.
5) In order to be entered in the drawing you don't have to get all the kitties or get them right. If you send us your answers and you only found yourself, you are entered in the drawing and will win a door prize.
6) Any kitty who gets them ALL right will be entered in the drawing AND receive a special prize for all their hard work.
7) If you find yourself, don't tell others where you are. It's a game kitties, keep it fun! Don't give away the challenge!
8) We will be giving out hints as the game goes on, but please don't give them away! This is all for fun!
9) Please share the game around catster so many kitties come and play! This is a great way to meet new friends and to get to know the ones you all ready have!
Thank you to everyone who let us use their pictures. If we used yours and you didn't want to be in, please forgive us, we misinterpreted what you said. Anyone who isn't in the game, don't worry, there's always next year! Finally, for BIG families, we topped out at 4-5 kitties each. Sorry guys, we wanted to get in as many families as we could. Enjoy!
Guess the Catster Kitty Game
Or if you prefer, dive right onto page one and start working your way through!
Let us know if you have any problems accessing the game, we'll find a way to fix them!
April 23rd 2012 5:09 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 25 people already have ]
Come one come all kitty friends of mine. This is the last call for being in the second (hopefully semi-annual) Guess the Catster Kitty Game! If you haven't told us yet, this is your last chance! Do you and your family want to be in the game? Let us know! We've got about 80 kitties in so far so there is room for 20 more or we'll do some repeats. If you haven't told us this year we haven't used you! (Sorry if we use anyone who didn't want to be in it and we misinterpreted what they said or forget anyone who said they wanted to be in, there's always a small margin of error, we don't make mistakes on purpose!)
Any hoo kitties, last chance! Anyone else want in? The game should be up within 48 hours and then will stay open for MANY MANY days of guessing! Phew! This is a lot of work but we love when it all comes together!
April 10th 2012 3:59 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 16 people already have ]
Good news or bad new first kitties?
Let's bounce back and forth a little! That way not too much good or bad all at once!
Good news - I've lost weight, all my internal stuff is doing great, and as far as the vet can tell I'm in great health!
Bad news - I think I'm being punished. While we were at the vets I chomped brofur's ear twice because... well... he was there, I was nervous, I figured I might as well bite him! He barely noticed, he just sat there cowering beside me cause he's afraid of his own shadow while all the peoples laughed about how well behaved he is. Sheesh! Well, come the end of the visit, the vet said my remaining teeth are a little dirty and inflamed and should probably be cleaned, so nuts to that. I have to get my teeth checked. They are going to clean them and hopefully no more extractions. Grrrrr. This is what you get for going to the vets every 6 months. I'll get blood work done then and we'll confirm that I'm perfect then, the vet doesn't predict any problems.
The final Good news? I am the softest kitty they have ever pet. The assistant kept hugging me and wouldn't put me down. She said I'm silky soft with big jewel eyes! I love being told I'm gorgeous!
April 6th 2012 3:15 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Ok, I know my mommy has been terrible about sending out thank yous recently, she's really sorry about that. Sometimes there are just so many gifties and presents that it feels overwhelming so you put it off and off and then it's too late and you feel embarrassed, I know, not a good excuse. She's sorry.
Anyways, I'm not letting her do that this time! I want to say thank you to everyone who shared my DDP celebrations with me! You kitties are the bestest!
Thank you to...
Sleeper (and family) for the Easter Egg (is it full of chocolate???)
Milo, Mallee and family for the pretty Tulip (that's mommy's favorite flower!)
The Family of Mac, Ivy, Legolas (Legaly), Zander, Zoey for the blue bird
Teddy Bearz and his great family for the beautiful blue bird and the great moemoe-men-toes picture! hehehe! I'll get mommy to put it on my page soon!
Midnight's family for the nom nom tastic shirmpy!
Tigger, Cali, Sobe, Bent Ear, Mouse, and all those little kittens for the blue bird!
And Ginger for the super pretty heart!
And of course, my Meezer buddies Pipo and Minko for the great Moemoe-men-Toes picture as well! hehehe! That one is super pretty! I loves it and can't wait for mommy to stop being lazy and put it on my page! hehehe!
thank you everyone! I had a great DDP thanks to all my bestest buddies like you! I also want to say thanks to everyone who sent me special messages and left comments and headbonks! You rules!
April 2nd 2012 11:44 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 12 people already have ]
Well, I don't know how many of you kitties noticed but that BROFUR of mine and his friends (some of whom are QUITE fetching) switched their pictures for April Fools Day (how could anyone confuse BROFUR with those dreamy mancats???)
For a little while, my brofur was Luke and then Zach on April Fools day and they all played too. Now when I read Zach's diary about switching with Luke and him dreaming about all those cali bellies again, I decided on a new page theme for the spring time months. I'm going to help mommy collect ALL my best belly shots together and make them my top 10 photos! So watch in the coming days for a showcase of the worlds most beautiful belly... MINE!
They say when a kitty shows off her belly she's at peace, secure, and confident, so therefore I must be the happiest kitty in the world cause I'm nothing but belly loves!
Sort By Oldest First
(What does RSS do?)