Oh hai! Moo again. Mom never lets me blog. But that’s okay, because
she got I got a brand new comfy, fluffy comforter for her bed for Christmas, so I’ll let her slide.
Anymoos, I have some New Year’s resolutions this year. I think kitties can have those, too. I am never bad (of course), so I don’t have any bad habits to break, but I have a couple things I want to do this year.
1. I am going to do more scratching on my scratching posts … and less scratching on the corner of mom’s bed. (I like the new comforter, so I will try my bestest not to snag it up like I did the last one.)
2. I am going to eat more treats. Kitties, can you believe I usually don’t eat treats? My brother, Pimp, eats a ton of them, but most of the times I just walk away. I am not taking full advantage of my mom’s treat-handing-out generosity!
3. I am going to work on shedding only my white furs on mom’s new white comforter, and leave my black furs on me. (I can already see this resolution being broken fast! MOL!)
4. I am going to blog more. Mom has to share the computer more often. It’s Not Fair.
5. I am going to quit putting da bitey on Pimp. Well, maybe not quit, but I’m going to try and do it a little less. I’m still going to chase him and nom on his ear when he’s sleeping peacefully, though. That’s too fun to give up!
6. I am going to donate my old toys to our local kitty shelter. Mom gave me this idea, and it’s a good one. I don’t need all these, but the kitties in shelters sure do! They should be spoiled like me.
7. I am going to lose two pounds. Because mom says I am turning into a butterball. I don’t know what that is, but it sounds yummy! Hehe. Okay, no really. I’m going to lose a little pudge.
Do you kitties have any New Year’s resolutions? Tell me!