Help Petfinder Adopt the Internet and Win a Pet Hair Eraser Vacuum!
In honor of their 15th birthday, Petfinder is asking people everywhere to pledge to spread the word online about adoptable pets today, March 15, 2011.
What You Can Do Now
- Add a badge (get 'em here) to your Web site to show your support.
- Donate your Facebook status and photo to an adoptable Petfinder pet. Simply replace your photo with one from the Adopt-the-Internet All-Stars gallery and post one of these messages:
- More than 320,000 pets are waiting for homes on Petfinder.com. Help Petfinder Adopt the Internet today and find forever homes for as many as possible!
- I adopted my pet from Petfinder and now I want to help get this pet adopted! If you want to help pets in need of forever homes, please repost this!
- Share an adoptable Petfinder pet on Twitter with the hashtag #adopttheinternet.
- Add a link to your blog, Facebook or Twitter post to this page!
- Pledge to Help Pets here.
Take our pledge that you will tell one person about pet adoption. By pledging, you'll enter for a chance to win one of 10 Pet Hair Eraser Vacuums from BISSELL.
By taking the PetFinder pledge that you will tell one person about pet adoption, you'll also be entering for a chance to win one of 10 Pet Hair Eraser Vacuums from our partner BISSELL. Click here for details.
These are just a few of the adoptable PetFinder cats:
Wainwright SPCA, Wainwright, Alberta
Amber is a very affectionate cat--asks for attention and is not afraid of much. Given up with her brother when her owners moved away, she took to her foster home in minutes. Raised with small children, she is 2 yrs old, spayed, and has a crooked tail. She is a lovely Somali, and is eagerly looking for her forever home. Find out more about Amber.
Stray Central, Springdale, Arkansas
I was born at Stray Central on March 13, 2006 and live with lots of other kitties. I'm basically sweet but nature compels me to pick on cats who are shy and have weaker purrsonalities than mine. I enjoy kitty company and playing with other cats as long as their energy matches mine. I would do best with an older kitten or adolescent but not with a shy adult cat or one with too strong a purrsonality. I'm not real outgoing with strangers but very affectionate with my human. More info on Attie.
Eagle Valley Humane Society, Eagle, Colorado
Simone is an 11-year old black and white short hair female who is very loving and has the cutest meow! Interested in learning more? Contact us at 970-328-PETS(7387) or firstname.lastname@example.org. Here's more info on Simone.