Leave A Comment | 4 people already have
OOOHHH, Gimme gimmee!
MOL... I had to get closer this morning and jumped on top of the fish tank to so so. That caused the glass top and light to fall in. Along with my feet... :( I am ok and so are the fish and light.
Nobody was electrocuted.. I will post this on a future diary.
I regret to inform every one, but Steve-O passed away. Meowma found him stuck with his head down and she thinks he ingested a bunch of sand. We all miss him so much! :(
Sorry about Steve-O.....