November 19th 2009 11:43 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Meowzers - I am a finalist in The World's Coolest Cat Contest, in 2
cat-agories! I am so excited about this, I am doing my happy kitty dance!
The cat-agories are Playful & Sitting Cat - thanks everycat for voting for me - you all rock!
October 8th 2009 7:30 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I been tagged by my good furriend Skippy!
I name my five favorite things about Halloween and chose 6 friends to tag:
1. The funny costumes
2. The spooky decorations
3. The weather - cool but still nice out
4. Jack-O-Lanterns - mom usually makes a cat one!
5. Catster contests and photos!
Six furriends I tagged
1. TT - http://www.catster.com/cats/969030
2. Samantha Louise - http://www.catster.com/cats/79475
3. Squirrel - http://www.catster.com/cats/539616
4. Dusty The Puppycat - http://www.catster.com/cats/449773
5. Jason Hopper - http://www.catster.com/cats/292502
6. Mr. Sam - http://www.catster.com/cats/448437
March 22nd 2009 4:45 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
It's officially spring, and I am cat of the week! I can hardly believe it!
I love Catster - it's my favorite place, and I am here almost everyday. One day last year I didn't make it, it was Thanksgiving and my brother was cat of the day! Can you believe we missed that? I thought it was very funny, cause I can't stand the pest. So, yesterday I missed a day again - mom didn't even turn the computer on and what happens???? I am COTW! Holy Catnip mom, no more days off of the computer!!!
So, with that being said I would like to thank Catster for this honor! Having me ring in the spring time is truely an honor and I will never forget it! I also want to thank all my friends in I'm No Longer Alone and Chatty Cats - you guys are the greatest!
I have received soooo many beautiful rosettes and made new friends too! Thank you all and let's have a great week celebrating spring! Here's a quick thanks to you:
Pink ribbon, purrfect for this Baby Girl! From the family of Chandler Ray, The Princess Lilly-Rose, Tweety McGee, Cally Jane, Toby Aragorn, Wyatt James, Aragorn & Sam I Am -
Blue Bird, I love to hunt! From Sausage and Meatball
Heart, a beautiful red one from Gentleman Jack & Family
Emerald, this will sparkle on my page forever! From Tiggy and Boo
Trophy, yayy, I won! From Ashley, Callie & Tony
Champagne, cheers to you! From the Family of Mercy, Oly, Noah, Petrie, Oliver, Shamus (In Loving Memory), Rico and Petals
Shrimp, my favorite snack from Felix and Critter
Emerald, to match the clover on my page from the Family of Lily ♥ ♥ , Boingo ♥(1982-2002), Tigger ♥ ♥, Poo ♥ ♥, Odie ♥ ♥, Oreo ♥ ♥, George ♥ ♥, Chandon ♥(missing 7/00), Oingo ♥(1982-1983) and Perky ♥(1969-1987)
Ladybug to bring in the springtime cheer from Gimli & Family
Pink Ribbon, from the sweetest gal around, Rocky Ann
Blue Ribbon, thanks Briana, I love it!
Diamond, yes, they are a girl's best friend! From Hannah
Emerald, I'm going green! From the Family of Kaci Sunshine, Mittens, Abby (an Angel), Pete (Forever Loved), Jennifer (Always In My Heart) and Callie (In Loving Memory)
Emerald, the purrfect color for spring! From the family of Sweet Pea, Herbie "The Love bug" 12-2-06, Maggie Mae, Chai-Chai and more!
Emerald, to brighten up my page from Mercy and family
Star that will always shine from Chai, Little Bit & Sugar Bear
Rose, for this gardening kitty! From Ishtar
Ladybugs are the cutest! From Violet
Blue bird for me to chirp at! From The family of ♥ Blue ♥, Maggie May (In Loving Memory), Canoe (In Loving Memory), ♥ Terra ♥ and more!
Rose from my brother Zipper - I'm pretty sure mom made him send it!
Emerald, a girl can never have too many jewels! From the Family of KC, Jesse, Sasha, Mai Lin, Anna Lee, Millie, Tiki Angel Kitty and Mi Ping Lentz, Angel Kitty
Blue bird, I bet it's a tasty one! From the Family of Ashlye♥Delicious Dazzle, ♥ Cinderella ♥, ♥ Sock ♥, ♥ Simi ♥, ♥ Awnee ♥, ♥ Jinx ♥, Miracle ♥ Baby ♥, Chance, Bruno, Buddie-ADOPTABLE, Marcelino, Sophie , Cara, Grace -ADOPTED!!!!!, Pastel-ADOPTABLE, Shrimp- ADOPTABLE-URGENT, Mimi-ADOPTABLE-URGENT, Scooter-ADOPTABLE-URGENT, Foxie-ADOPTABLE-URGENT, Zen-ADOPTED, Caramel-ADOPTABLE-URGENT, SUMMER-ADOPTABLE-URGENT, G KITTIES -ADOPTABLES-URGENT, EMMA-ADOPTABLE-URGENT, IKE An Angel Now SEP,08-FEB,09, Juliet-ADOPTABLE-URGENT, Cupido- ADOPTABLE, Buddy Love-ADOPTABLE, Valentine -ADOPTABLE and Valentina-ADOPTABLE
And these are my new friends: Daisy, Gabby and Mariah.
Honey P. Sunshine & Binky
Wilson J Scooter & Morty Angel Kitty
Guido the Italian Kitty, YOLO & Baci
Simon, Ivan & Amy
So, thank you all again - I am looking forward to a great spring week! And if you get a chance, please stop by my page and sign my guestbook!
January 18th 2009 5:12 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by my new friend Wolfgang Vladimir LePew (aka Wolfie).
The game is to write 7 facts about yourself and then tag 7 of your friends - so here goes:
1. I am a ferocious hunter
2. I love, love, love people food
3. Snoozing in the sun on the roof is my favorite
4. I can't stand my little brother Zipper - he is a pest
5. I get a nice thick winter coat ever year - it makes me look a lot bigger than I am
6. I am a momma's girl
7. I knead when I am happy
The seven friends I am tagging are:
3. Natasha Jaroslavovna
4. Little Bit
6. Mr. Sam
Happy New Year everyone!
July 1st 2008 7:26 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My friends Athena and Prince have both tagged me in a new tag game!
I am to list 6 things that do not like and then tag 6 of my friends!
I do not like:
1. My little brother Zipper, he's a pest!
2. Being stuck in doors for any reason.
3. When mom and dad go on vacation.
4. When people food is not shared with me.
5. Being moved when I am sleeping.
6. Most strangers.
The kitties I am tagging are:
1. Luka http://www.catster.com/cats/652905
2. Zoey http://www.catster.com/cats/304724
3. Manna http://www.catster.com/cats/487400
4. Carlos http://www.catster.com/cats/775479
5. Bob http://www.catster.com/cats/799000
6. Tanis http://www.catster.com/cats/802311
June 18th 2008 11:06 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
Okay, I was tagged by Ishtar (and some others). Here's the rules:
"Five Fabulous Things About Me" game.
the rules: i shall tell all of catster five great things about myself. then i shall tag five of my friends and ask them to do the same.
1. I have tufts on the tops of my ears that make me look like a bobcat.
2. I love to help out in the garden, it's my favorite spot.
3. I am a mighty hunter and like to leave "presents" that I have caught for my mom and dad.
4. I get to have raw corn on the cob about once a week, when I am done with it, mom gives what's left to the squirrels.
5. Summer is my favorite time of year because I love to be outside!
Now, here are the 5 cats I am tagging:
April 1st 2008 9:54 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Wow, what a furtastic Birthday I am having! I am patiently (mom says not so patiently) waiting for the chicken that is roasting in the oven. The house smells so delicious, I can hardly wait! I also know that there is some squash in the fridge as well...ahhh, the purrfect Birthday dinner!
Not only were my parents home with me all day, giving me lots of love and attention, but it was a beautiful day! I took a snooze in the sun, and helped out in the garden. Life is good for this Birthday Girl!
Now on to the best part of my day....and that is all of my wonderful friends here in Catster Land! I received so many beautiful rosettes and sweet pmails from my pals. Check out my page, it it so festive and pretty with all those rosies on there! So, a big thanks to all of my friends....I will work on thank you pmails, but wanted to do it here as well!
Thank you hugs and kisses for making my day so special....
My Sweetheart Tommy for the bunch of balloons, how fun to play with!
Freddie Mac & Oliver for the heart with a beautiful and tasty personalized Birthday cake!
Rocky Ann for the pink ribbon, purrfect for this Baby Girl!
Odie, Lily, Boingo, Tigger, Poo, Oreo, George & their Momma for the beautiful heart!
Nemo for the rose, he knows how much I love the garden!
Ashlye Delicious Dazzle, Cinderella, Sock, Simi, Awnee, Jinx & Baby for the cute little ladybug!
Mr. Nigel for the big red heart, what a sweetie!
Briana for the red rose, so pretty!
Brookelynn Paige for the pink ribbon with a cake and an adorable dancing cat!
Bitu for the ladybug that I can play with in the garden!
Wally, my "Birthday Twin" for the most beautiful personalized card, with my photo on it...such a sweet heart - Happy Birthday Wally!
Mittens, KC Sunshine, Abby, Pete & Jennifer for the blue bird who brought along a cake with some mice on the side...yummy!
Jewel, my newest pal for the pretty red rose!
Liberty for the party hat that is sooooo fun to play with!
Athena for the cupcake, shrimp flavored, my favorite!
Kratos, another new pal for another delicious cupcake!
Tara for the champagne toast, cheers to you my sweet friend!
Gaston for the pinwheel, this will be fun to watch in the garden!
Little Bit, Chai & Sugar for the party hat, it goes great with my collar!
Lady for the ball of string, what fun!
Felix & Critter for the sushi, these guys know me well!
Pumpkin for the Birthday hat, how cute!
Eddie, Timmy, Tom J., Looie W., Antionne, Midget & Stewart for the mouseie and Birthday song, they know I love mousies!
Vincent for the blue jay for my garden, so pretty!
And last but certainly not least "The Cat Ranch" (Lucifer, BL, Muffin, Patchouli, Mattie, Chicken Bob, Mini Me, Skittles, Shadow, Leroy Jenkins, Sami, Stevie, Ray & Grandma Cat) for the blue bird that I can hunt!
Thank you my dear friends for putting a smile on my face and a spring in my step!
So my dear diary, as you can see this has been a furtastic day for me, and I doubt that you will find a happier cat than me today!
Baby Girl the Birthday kitty!
January 28th 2008 3:52 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I have been tagged by my sweet friend Sausage!
Here are the rules of the game! Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged, need to post in their Diary the rules & their 7 pawsome facts. Then choose 7 cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to purr them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your Diary or send them a fun Rosette announcing they've been Tagged!
7 facts about me
1. I love to be outdoors, hunting, gardening, playing with friends, bird watching, squirrel watching and lounging in the sun!
2. I am a momma's girl. I follow her around the house and talk to her. She talks back to me and sometimes carries me around with her. At bedtime I curl up on her side of the bed.
3. I am a vegetable loving cat! Some of my favorite veggies are corn on the cob, broccoli, squash and peas.
4. I love toys! I have a toy basket full of mousies that I take out and play with. About once a week mom goes through the house and gathers them up to put back in my basket. I also have 2 Boogie Mats that I love! One of my favorite games is boogie surfing. You run towards the mat and jump on it and it slides across the hardwood floor! It's a blast!
5. I eat with mom and dad everynight. I like to have whatever they are eating, and I eat with my hands. Mom's always telling me to eat with my mouth like a normal cat!
6. I like routines. In the morning I wait by the bathroom door for mom to be done in the shower, as soon as she get's out of the shower she opens the door and I run in to say good morning. When mom and dad come home from work I am waiting by the back door and run in to tell them all about my day. I love my parents!
7. I have a group called I'm No Longer Alone - it's a group for "only" kitties like me (or kitties who have ever been only kitties). It's a wonderful group and I love all of the members. We have so much fun!
Now that you know a little about me, here are some of my friends that I am tagging:
The beautiful Athena!
Tara - one smart kitty!
My funny new pal Ishtar!
My cool pal Luka!
The adorable Squirrel!
The talented Jubilee!
December 28th 2007 8:14 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I’ve got a secret passageway! Yep, just like a castle would have! Yesterday and today I went outside when mom and dad left for work. Both days I was inside when they came home. Dad thought I had just come back in and mom didn’t notice, but mom knew better. Tonight they realized that not only can I open the door to the crawl space under the house, but I have pushed out a vent screen in the foundation leading to freedom…the great outdoors! Now I can come and go as I please…at least for now…
Mom bought a baby lock for the crawl space door. The guy at Home Depot laughed when he asked how old her baby was and she had to explain I was a 4 year old cat. Dad’s going to fix the vent screen and add a cat door leading outside that I can use during the day. I’ve been wanting that for a while now, I just had to cause a little trouble to get it! MOL! Mom says I am one smart kitty....I agree!
September 19th 2007 1:25 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
My dear friend Athena who is a co-admin with me in the I'm no longer alone group interviews a different cat each week. The interviews are wonderful, and we get to know more about the wonderful kitties in our group...well, this week it was my turn, so I thought I'd post it here for everyone to read!
1. You were born under a rose bush, and your page has a lot of pictures of you in the garden. Do you like flowers?
Yes, I was born under a beautiful pink Cecil Bruner rose bush, and I believe that is where my love of plants comes from. I help mom and dad in the garden a lot and I get angry when they pull weeds or trim bushes. They ask me to watch the tomato garden while they are at work, and one day I pulled a nasty tomato worm off of a plant and saved it for mom. She was very happy, cause it was eating her tomatoes! Now she says that I have a green paw....looks gray to me, silly mom!
2. I understand that in your palace, you have two bedrooms. How many do you allow your humans to have?
I use one of my bedrooms for play mostly and the other for napping. I do most of my sleeping at night in my parents room. Mom says I am a total bed hog and doesn't understand how a little 8 lb cat can take up a queen sized bed! So I guess you could say they are allowed a 1/2 a bedroom. MOL!
3. Is squash really your favorite people food? How do you like it cooked (or do you eat it raw)?
Ohh, I love squash! I will eat it before any meat that is coming along side of it. It's good just steamed, but even better when sauteed in a little olive oil and parmesan melted on top. I do eat corn on the cob raw though.
4. Is the boogie mat your favorite toy, or do you have others you prefer?
I really love my boogie mat, and will always sit on it if I am in the family room/kitchen. I told mom I would like another one for the living room....nothing yet though. My other favorite toys are my cardboard scratching thing (there's a pic of me on it on my page). I have chewed all of the cardboard around it that holds it in place, but boy do I love to sharpen my weapons..er...ah...claws on it! Mousies are the best though and I have a huge collection of them. I really love my Rasta Mouse, Mr. Ferret and Squeeker Mouses...and felt mouse, princess mouse, eeks a mouse....too bad I keep losing them under the stove!
5. You're a part-time hunter. What do you like to hunt, and do you bring prey home to your humans?
Mice, rats, birds and lizards are my all time favorites to hunt. I will also take care of any spiders and flying insects that come into my house. I bring the mice and rats from across the street and usually play with them for hours. I don't usually bring them into the house, cause mom screamed when I came through my cat door once into the kitchen while she was cooking dinner with a half of a bird! I was just trying to bring the groceries in! MOL! A couple of times I have tried to meow while a bird was in my mouth and they flew off!
6. Everykitty knows that you are a terrific game player. What are your favorite games on catster, and why?
Well, I love 20 questions. It's so fun to see what other kitties will come up with. Some of them have been very hard! I also really like any food games, movie games and music games. Another fav of mine is Last Word, First Word...just fun to look back and see what it's turned into.
7. Everykitty also knows that you are a real fashionista, with impeccable taste (you and Tommy made my tea pawty hat--MOL!), and are great at helping kitties dress for special events. How is the couture business going?
The business is good, but I have to give most of the credit to Tommy. He is amazing at it! I try to help as much as I can, by mostly finding outfits for kitties and then coming up with the backgrounds for the photos. Once I have that, Tommy works his magic! Halloween's going to be a good one, but I can't tell you what we are going to be yet....
Sort By Oldest First
(What does RSS do?)