September 27th 2010 8:15 am
[ View A Comments (4) ]
I saw this posted on my friend pate. Thanks Milo (1111843)
A Pets Ten Commandments
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you will be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainments, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don’t understand your words, I do understand your voice.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, good or bad, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you yell at me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old or become sick. No matter how you feel, I’ll be there for you.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can’t bear to watch. Don’t make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you.
Thanks Pops! We really do have a wonderful home!
I love this! It is so wonderful and beautiful! Makes Mommie cry!
Hugz and purrs, Sassy
I love this one Timmy, hopefully more humans will read it.
Purrs Simba and family
We love this, too! It always brings tears to my Mom's eyes...
OMC, how true. Mom has tears in her eyes too. Cats are so loving and they never hold a grudge. Mom loves that about us. And it's so easy to make a cat happy.