July 23rd 2008 10:48 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 1 person already has ]
Well I've been tagged by the handsome and debonair Hooch! Thank you Hooch for your compliments about my outfits. I am quite proud of them!
To play, you can name 5 things you don't like, and tag 5 other kitties.
What fun! Now I get to tell you five things I don't like and tag five more kitties! So here's my list:
1. I don't like it when my family eats in the living room. I prefer our meals to be somewhat proper and elegant...at least at the dining room table!
2. I don't like it when Daddy picks me up and shows perfect strangers my pink chubby belly or my pink paw paws.
3. I hate it when no one will turn the bathtub water onto drip for me.
4. I don't like for anyone to touch me below the waist (on account of my chubbiness) and only Mommy is allowed to touch my chub chub tail.
5. I don't like it when I haven't seen Grammie for a while. She adores me and treats me like the princess I am.
And now 5 more kitties to tag!
1. Sassy, who is an opera singer by day and a stealth criminal by night!
2. Lulu, who resides in Portland and who's blue fish hat I covet.
3. Rachel who is a calico like me and is a Daddy's girl.
4. Blade who is a handsome tabby living in England. Blade likes to be dragged around by the scruff of his neck, much like my brother Hendrix used to.
5. Cosmo, who is a very handsome tabby dude who has a sumptious tummy!
Leave A Comment | 1 person already has
I've attached a special picture to put on your page(if you like) for your honor as Cat of the Day, enjoy sweet Patchez!
Patchez COTD picture
(Click on link above)