November 14th 2008 9:58 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by my furiend Mathis der Meowler (Catster #526501). I need to tell seven pawesome facts about myself, and then tag seven furiends. Here are 7 things about me:
1. Daddy named me "Flaca" which means "skinny" in Spanish, because I was really, really thin when my pawrents adopted me. I got to keep my name even after I was no longer skinny.
2. My brofur Curly picks on me a lot because I won't play with him. I prefer to be left alone! (except by my hoomans...I love it when I get attention from Mommy and Daddy.)
3. Mommy and Daddy try to keep me indoors, but I love to run outside. Climbing trees and tracking gophers are two of my favorite pastimes!
4. For a little girl, I have a very deep voice. Mommy tells me I have a "Siamese voice", even though I am not Siamese.
5. I have allergies. Sometimes I have sneezing fits , sometimes my eyes run, and I'm allergic to mosquitoes so I can't go outside at all during mosquito season. (Daddy thinks my immune system was compromised when I accidentally got locked inside a repair shop for two weeks without any food before I was rescued and adopted.)
6. I prefer drinking water from a dripping faucet to drinking out of a bowl. (For the two weeks I was locked in that repair shop, I had to drink water out of the toilet to survive....Yuck! So now I prefer my water to be fresh from the faucet!)
7. I find the smell of my daddy's after shave cologne intoxicating! It makes me flop over and purr like crazy....beter than catnip!
Now I need to tag seven furiends. I will tag:
Haley Ann (#90631)
Junior Fluffkins (#642792)
Leave a Comment