August 25th 2012 1:14 am
[ View A Comments (4) ]
My great mate Spirit tagged me in the latest tag game going around catster that I think it was started by my great mate Zach.
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
We were living in Malee and it in the middle of nowhere. Grandma had gone a brought a turkey breast for our christmas feast. She went to cook it and didn't realise it had to be thawed out first. So let's just say we had chirstmas rabbit that year. Just for something different.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
I don't play hide and seek being an only furkid. Mind you if I don't want anyone to find me I go outside and burry myself in the middle of the bushes my humans always walk past me.
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
Being a shelter kitty all I wanted as a young kit was furever hom.
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Eating the more food the better and if it's human food that even better still.
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
Running up and down the hallway in the middle of the night then jumping on the bed and on mum's head.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
There is no place I rather be than at home with all humans.
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
I love to play with a pink stress ball.
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
I don't have one.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
Having my claws clipped and going to the vets.
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s?
If you read this and want to play consider yourself tagged.
An update on my Grandpa
Grandpa has some fluid around the joint where they rejoined his bowel. The doctors have put him on a directrices to try and flush it out of his system. I'm happy to say this is working and he'll have another scan on Monday to see what process is being made.
Hopefully we'll have him home sometime next week.
Glad your Grandpa will be home soon. We're keeping up the purrs for him.
Have a good weekend and week, Ka-zar - Spring is nearly here, so I hope you've got your spring chores worked out. my to do list has
1. Napping in the sun
3. Napping in the sun
4. Keep repeating 1-3
Purrs & headbands
Glad to hear that Grandpa is making progress, Ka-Zar! I'm sure he'll be very glad to be back home.
Purrs for your grandpa! So happy to hear that his treatment is working and hope he's feeling better and home again soon!
It's great that Grandpa is doing OK and will be back home soon. Home is the very best place to be - specially when you aren't well. We're keeping up the purrs. Toby and Josie