February 7th 2008 8:33 am
[ View A Comments (1) ]
I see that Tuffy has tagged me for this game. These are the rules he gave me:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to post in their diary: the rules and their 7 pawsome facts. Then they choose 7 cats to tag and list their names. Don't forget to purr them a pmail that they have been tagged and to read your diary or send them a rosette announcing that they've been tagged.
Well, mom and I are new here, but we'll give it a try. Seven facts about me, huh?
1. I'm not as digitally enhanced as most of you; mom's not sure how many toes I have in front, being unsure whether she should count the claw hidden up in the folds between my thumb and my fingers. She's a good woman but not so bright as she might be. . . .Anyway, I have a thumb on e
each front foot, but that seems to be the extent of my digital enhancement.:(
2. I'm a proud member of the Mittsonian Institute for the Digitally Enhanced.
3. I was in indoor cat who was abandoned, then rescued and made into a barn cat, and now I'm a strictly indoor cat - and very happy about that!
4.I'm having to learn to live with the Blue Dude - the young whippersnapper! Thinks he's so great, but he's just a bratty teenager.
5. I won't go outside here, but when Mom takes us all to the mountains, I like to go outside when she lets me - but I hang close to the cabin and don't stay out very long.
6. Mom calls me her 'bestest friend' because I like to be on her lap and on the bed with her - unless, of course, that bratty teenager either beats me to it or shows up - then I leave.
7. I have a condition called "chylothorax" which makes my breathing labored. Mom takes me to the vet regularly and is treating me with something that seems to be helping - maybe. The only other treatment would be surgery, which my doctor doesn't recommend - at least, not yet. (Hope he never does!)
Well let's see, I'm supposed to tag 7 more; I'm so new here, don't really know anyone, but I'll try:
Miss Clyde Cleo
There, how's that? OK?
what is the name of the medicine you are taking? I am giving a lil friend I've been fostering Rutin. Please, any & all info on this condition would be helpful. Her name is peni & I really like having her around.