I’m melting, you guys! Aaron and his menagerie are the stars of a series of adorable videos that we’ll go ahead and pretend are 100-percent based on Aaron’s real life, which is apparently part Disney movie, part acid trip. Check out the offerings below, and follow Aaron on Instagram for the latest.
1. Get the girl
Isn’t it every girl’s high school dream to discover a handsome gray kitty outside her window, blasting some tunes on a boom box and professing his undying love for her? If that’s not everything you’ve ever wanted, it will be after you watch this video.
2. Cat sledding
Not only is it awesome and stylish to travel in a red wagon pulled by a herd of gray kitties, it’s also a great way to help your cats stay in shape — never mind the fact that Aaron may or may not be getting a moving violation at the end of this video.
3. Cat tricks
Here’s Aaron trying to teach his mind-bendingly adorable Siamese kitten a new trick. Fact: This cat is so cute he does not need to know tricks.
4. Creeper kitten
We’ve all been there: We’re just trying to eat a quiet dinner, but our cats’ round, yellow eyes are locked onto our plates like lasers, and they’re not going anywhere until they get what they came for. Thankfully my cats aren’t quite as slick as Aaron’s little food-stealing ninja here.
5. Ice cream truck
It’s probably a good thing the ice cream truck in my neighborhood is not piloted by Aaron and his cat, or let’s just say I’d need to hit the gym a lot more often.
Watch more cat videos:
- 5 Important Life Lessons You Can Learn From Cat Videos
- Everything We Know About Confidence We Learned From These Siamese Cats
- This Cat Is Better at Jenga Than You Are, and Other Harsh Truths
- 5 Actionable Steps to Improve Your Bottom Line (Just Kidding! Here’s a Music Video About Kittens in Space!)
- Tips for Professional Development: Stop Working and Look at These Cats!
Learn more about your cat with Catster:
- I’m Willing to Bet That Your Cat Hates Her Litter Box — Here’s Why
- Weird Cat Facts: 8 Reasons Your Cat Likes to Lick You
- Our Best Tips for Getting Your Cat to Let You Sleep
About the author: This not-crazy-at-all cat lady loves to lint-roll her favorite dress and go out dancing. She also frequents the gym, the vegan coffee joint, and the warm patch of sunlight on the living room floor. She enjoys a good cat rescue story about kindness and decency overcoming the odds, and she’s an enthusiastic recipient of headbutts and purrs from her two cats, Bubba Lee Kinsey and Phoenix.