May 27th 2007 5:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I was tagged by the lovely calico Coco
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
1. I'm the oldest kitty in our house.
2. I get tired of the little ones always wanting to PLAY with me... I'm OLD
3. I love my meowmy -- I'm a real LAP cat.
4. My tail stub is furry sensitive, and I don't like ANYONE to touch it.
5. I love to go out to the screened porch, and visit Moonlight - she has been here the second longest - even though she does not like to come inside, so meowmy made her a home on the screened porch. She says it is OK for me to VISIT - but likes being left alone, most of the time.
6. I am the most friendly of all our fur family. Whenever guests come to visit meowmy, I have to get up in their lap, get fur on their clothes, and sniff their face, to see if they have had anything good to eat.
7. I ACT like I really HATE Zenith -- but meowmy knows it is just a big show -- I never hurt the younger kitties. It's kind of neat to have the baby think I am his HERO.
July 22nd 2005 4:47 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've had a TERRIBLE few weeks... and now I'm ready to tell it ALL !!!
A few months ago, I "escaped" from my mommy's house -- and ran right into the road, where I got hit by a car, before my mom could even come to catch me!!!
Lucky for me (so mommy says) the car did NOT run over my BODY -- but it DID run over my TAIL !!! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH !
Mommy took me to the emergency room, and they X-rayed my torso, but did NOT X-ray my TAIL, because it SEEMED to be still "working" OK (hmmm?)
I've been very irritable and often mean to my brothers and sisters, but mommy couldn't figure out why I was being so grumpy all the time.
A few weeks ago, once again, I TRIED to "escape" to go eat grass in the front yard, but mommy caught me, and pushed me back inside, and shut the door a little too quickly. The very TIP of my tail got caught in the door, and it got skinned very bad -- just the VERY TIP... MOMMY felt TERRIBLE (as she should have!) She took me to the vet, and they FINALLY X-rayed my tail, and my regular vet (who is a VERY GOOD DOCTOR) discovered that my tail had been injured for a long time, and told mommy it was probably when the car ran over me, but the "hospital" had not discovered it!
So, the GOOD doctor, told mommy I would probably ALWAYS be in pain, unless she amputated the INJURED part of my tail.
Now I don't look the same, but Mommy says now I look like her handsome BOBCAT !!! (so I guess it's OK) at least my tail doesn't HURT any more -- and my brothers and sisters are STILL trying to find out where my tail went!
Well, time for mom to give me my nightly brushing (which I love) and then she will give me kitty treats, before bedtime :) --- YUM !!!
Bye for now...