Close X


Queen Tallulah's Heavenly Messages

(Page 17 of 20: Viewing Diary Entry 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  

A very scary day yesterday for Tallulah and Me

March 9th 2010 3:02 pm
[ View A Comments (22) ]

Yesterday was a very scary day for Tallulah and Me.

Tallulah had her CT Scan yesterday, I didn't want to do it, but I knew we needed to find out how far the cancer has spread. My gut told me not to it, but I went against my feeling and she did not do well.

She was fine during her scan and all was going well, until they tried to wake her up. She was not waking up, she was having trouble breathing, her blood pressure was very low and her heart rate was up and down. When I called to check on her because I hadn't heard from them, they were trying to get her awake and stable, it was not going well for Tallulah or the imaging place. The Vet was telling me she was in bad shape and they decided to take her to her Dr. at the specialist facility...The Dr. and 2 Vet Techs took her to her specialists to make sure she was Ok and made it.

They were expecting the worse and I was driving to to be with her of course crying the whole way, not knowing what was happening to my baby or if I would ever see her alive again. I was having anxiety attacks on top of crying...I was not ready to loose my baby because of her not being able to wake up and breath.

I got to the Specialist right after Tallulah arrived, they assured me they were working on her and she was stable. The Vet Techs came out to be with me, I am still crying, and having trouble breathing too. Once they got Tallulah stable enough and she was doing better I was able to be with her. I was so afraid to see what condition she was going to be in, but when I saw her my heart stopped, but then the love and the strength to be with her came...our angels where there for Tallulah and me...She was in a incubator getting oxygen, her body wasn't absorbing enough oxygen, when I got there she was absorbing 80%, her blood pressure was still a little low and heart rate was up...They let me sit with her and I got to pet her and talk to her. her pupils were wide, her mouth open and tongue was out. It was so scary to see her this way...

Before I left my house I got the mail, in the mail came a very special package arrived from Tallulah's and our kitty families friend Dusty Miller , his Mom sent HOLY WATER from her church all the way from couldn't have come at a better time. So I grabbed the HOLY WATER and Tallulah's SPECIAL BLANKIE....

I put the BLANKIE on Tallulah and sprinkled the HOLY WATER on Tallulah...she started doing better, I believe not only having me with my sweet baby and her hearing my voice and feel my love, but the HOLY WATER and BLANKIE helped Tallulah pull through...she eventually started moving around, peed all over herself and was trying to get up.

The Vet Tech had to check on Tallulah and clean up her & the incubator when she was doing that I ran out to my car to get my camera so I could take pictures of my Sweet Girl Tallulah....Mind you she was still not doing well, but I knew she was going to come around because of all the love and her special gifts from special kitties on Catster.

Finally Tallulah was doing better they started reducing the oxygen to see how she would do, they wanted her to be able to breathe on her own, they told me she may not be able to and then I would have to make a decision, I prayed so hard put more HOLY WATER on her and asked for all of her kitty angels to help her breathe on her own...she was doing OK with less oxygen, so they lowered it more and she still was doing good. Now she was moving around more, was sticking her head out of the hole I had my hand in to pet her, when she stuck her head out I was kissing her and kissing her...I knew she was going to pull through this because she is a fighter...

I was with her from 1 to 4:30 because they needed to get her next door to the ER so they could keep her under their watch...I didn't want to leave her, I was so afraid for her, but I knew she was in good hands and I was going to be able to bring her home later in the evening if she didn't take a turn for the worse...

Tallulah's Vet Tech that was with her and me this whole time called my around 6 to let me know my sweet Tallulah was doing really good and she was off of oxygen for about an hour and needed to stay for a while longer to make sure she was stable and doing OK. I called at 8 last night and the ER tech told me the Dr. said she could come home...Tallulah was finally coming home and I couldn't be happier, she finally arrived home at 9. She of course had to check the house out, go potty and finally ate. Her and I finally went to bed after 11 and she slept through the night.

I am happy to say Tallulah is doing good today, she is eating and doing her normal things, like sleeping on her warm heating pad in her bed...she will be sleepy all day today but she is OK and that is the most important thing.

It was a very hard day for Tallulah and Me, needless to say we are both tired today, but she is still here with me and doing good. We are still waiting for the specialist to call on the results and what is next. We are not giving up on Tallulah I will do anything for her...we do know that the cancer is in her lungs that has been confirmed...I am still very devastated, but I am keeping positive as much as I can.

Just a little while ago her Vet Dr. Kathy called to see what happened because she got the report from the ER and I had to tell her, so now she knows and will be with me & Tallulah all the way through this...Dr. Kathy is the best and I am so happy I found her not only for Tallulah but for our Zeke...




Not good News

March 5th 2010 5:12 pm
[ View A Comments (17) ]

Tallulah's Mom here I finally got the Vet on the phone and it is not good news, my Beautiful Tallulah's cancer has gone into her lungs she has maybe 6 months to a year. It will depend on her and how fast it spreads. She will be having a CT Scan on Monday and hopefully after that I will know more. She will be getting Chemo again too. I will do everything I can to keep her and hopefully I will know next week.

I am totally devastated and haven't been able to stop crying today, I was hoping she would continue to be a survivor...I can't believe this is happening...she looks fine, is acting fine and you would not know she is sick...

Thank you all for being here for me and my beautiful Tallulah...I will need you more than I ever thought to get through this. I will be cherishing every day I have with her, I will also be cutting down on my business when she starts getting sick...

Bless all of you and give all of your babies love and kisses because you never know when something like this will affect you...I never thought I would have to go through this...

Tallulah is a fighter and I know she wants to be here with her Mommy...

Peggy and Tallulah


Still no word

March 1st 2010 4:26 pm
[ View A Comments (18) ]

Well I called the Vet Specialist this morning to find out about Tallulah's x ray results. I am unhappy and now I am worried, the technician talked to me to tell me the radiologist wanted more of Tallulah's x rays to view. So there is no news as of right now.

I have been upset all day, I just hope and pray my Tallulah is OK. She is doing so good, eating and acting normal..once I hear I will let all of Tallulah's friends know. Continue to pray that the cancer hasn't come back onto her lungs...

Tallulah's Mom


Waiting on X-ray Results

February 22nd 2010 2:16 pm
[ View A Comments (17) ]

My day started out good today, had my good breakfast and I was all settled in my bed with my heating pad thinking I could take my morning nap, no that wasn't in the schedule today.

Mom grabbed me and took me into the garage and then I saw the little prison she puts me in and closes the door. Now I do know what this means I am going for a ride and ending at the dreaded place the Vet Specialist. She makes sure I have my special trankie blankie with me, my special pink blankie with special powers before we leave, you see I don't go anywhere without my blankie and my medal to protect me.

Of course all of the Vet Techs just love me and fuse all over me...Mom brought them a photo of me that she made for them, I also have it on my page (I'm a survivor) they all loved it and they took it all over the office to show all of the techs and doctors. It is now hanging up in the office proudly I might say.

My Vet Tech came to get me and take me in the back so they can get me ready for the x-ray. Soon the machine is closing in on me, they have me laying down with my chest exposed and then I hear the sound of the machine taking the funny pictures of my insides...they tell me I am a good girl and I am almost done.

My Doctor had to look at them and we have to wait. My Vet tech came out and said that the Doctor wants to send them to the radiologist to view cause the areas of concern are near my ribs and it is hard to tell. the original spot hasn't changed that is good news, but the others are the ones they are not sure about.

My Mom asks what does that mean, do they think it is cancer or not. She couldn't say one way or the other, Doctor wanted to make sure the doctor that reads x-rays all the time looks cause it was really hard to see & tell.

Mom's heart jumped and now she has a lump in her throat and she has a nervous tummy. She is very nervous she prayed and cried a the waiting starts hopefully we will know in a day or two..

When we got home I was so happy to get out of my prison and let Mom know and told her I wanted some can food. So I followed her into the kitchen so I could get a little food.

Mom went over to her hutch that has her new beautiful statue of Saint Frances of Assisi and she got me, held me loved me and asked him to watch over me and keep me safe...

I also know that my Guardian Angel Buddie was with me, so I know I will be OK, now we just need it confirmed...Mom is scared and she needs to be reassured that I will be OK...




Hip Hip Hooray Good News

January 26th 2010 8:37 pm
[ View A Comments (16) ]

Hooray Horray I have good news from my Specialist I am still doing good.

I was not happy being put into that carrier and having to go for a ride, I knew I was going to go where they would poke me and take my blood....I cried a few times on our way to the vet....not very happy having to go.

They took my blood to run all kinds of tests to make sure there were no signs of cancer...Mom waited on pins and needles...I wonder if she was hurting sitting on pins and needles...I wouldn't want to sit on pins and needles, they were sticking me with a needle....

Oh my they also took funny pictures of my lungs to see if they were still clear...they saw the same spot as before and another one now too, also a spot near my heart.....Mom's heart skipped a beat when my Vet told her...he said he doesn't think they are anything of concern, but he wants me to come back in the end of February for a full chest Xray to check on them to make sure they haven't grown or there are no more spots....Mom is still worried, but she is thinking positive thoughts cause my blood work came back good.

So for now I am doing good and Mom is happy for the good report, there is so much sad news on Catster we need good news and happy news

Happy Mom and QT


MOL here I go again

January 24th 2010 9:28 pm
[ View A Comments (9) ]

MOL, Mom just told me I have to go to the Vet Specialist again tomorrow in the morning so they can check on me and make sure I am still cancer free....

I have been feeling good, running around the house, sleeping on Mom every night and eating, but then I didn't feel sick the last time I went to the Vet and they told Mom the news....

I am a happy cat that loves sleeping with her Mom and when Mom isn't around I love sleeping in our special bed that has a heating pad in it...oh so warm especially on cold days.

Mom says she is praying for good news, she knows I have been doing good and she hasn't felt any more lumps on me...that is good news right!!!!!right....

Everyday I get special medicine, yukie yukie...she gives me liquid immuno to keep my immune system up and colostrum with kitty milk in a syringe, I see her coming and I try to get out of her way....

So here I go again....I will let you know the news no matter what sometime tomorrow...wish me luck and hope for good news...we here on catster have too much bad news....

We also are praying for all of our friends here on catster that are sick, will be having surgery...sending our love, cuddles and kitty kisses to them and their family.....



The Twelve Days of christmas

December 1st 2009 9:03 pm
[ View A Comments (5) ]

On the twelfth day of Christmas my Mom gave to me.......

Twelve bags of catnip
Eleven tarter Pounce treats,
Ten ornaments hanging,
Nine wads of kleenex,
Eight peacock feathers,
Seven stolen Q-tips,
Six feathered balls,
Five milk jug rings!!!
Four munchy house plants,
Three running faucets,
Two fuzzy mousies,
and a Hamste-e-er in a plastic ball!!!!


Best thing in life is being on my Moms lap

November 28th 2009 2:33 pm
[ View A Comments ]

I think the best thing in life is being able to spend time on my Moms lap & in her arms, like I am right is so warm and cozy...hmmm sleepy time I think....I feel Moms love and I love being in her loving arms, letting me sleep and have good dreams getting to see all of my angel friends here on catster, they are here with me now....they give me the warm feelings of being safe on my Moms lap surrounded by her loving arms...the best place to be and the best thing in life....SAFE, WARM AND CUDDLY....OH MY!!!! Well it is time for me to continue my dreams see ya!




November 10th 2009 3:15 pm
[ View A Comments (10) ]

Oh this morning was stressful that is for sure. I cried in the car which is unusual for me...I knew something was up and I wasn't happy that Mom put me in my dreaded carrier and in the car...

Once at the Specialist we sat for a little while to wait for my turn to see my Vet Specialist...the vet tech came and got me along with Mom, hooray Mom is going with me, maybe it won't be so bad.

My vet tech's name was Holly she was so nice and I could tell she loves me, she asked Mom how I have been doing of course Mom told her I have been doing really good and I seem to be feeling like myself once again...

I got weighed today and I did loose a little weight, now Mom is getting concerned because I am 6lbs. 9 ozs. Holly didn't take my temperature because when she lifted me up and had an accident she thinks she scared the poo out of me...

My Doctor Specialist came in and said he is real impressed with me and he thinks I did super through all of my treatment and he still thinks my prognoses is really good, he told Mom the next 1 1/2 to 2 yrs will be crucial and if I get past that I will live to be very Mom is so happy and is praying for the next test to be good..he told Mom that I should regain my weight in the next couple of months.

Now here comes the Vampire tech to come get my blood, oh no oh no, Mom don't leave I don't want you to leave and no way do I want them to take more blood and run the test on me....more blood what gives didn't I give you enough blood in the last 3 months....those vampires I think they love getting my blood.....

Good news all my test came back great no signs of kidney damage, I do have a heart I am good to go and I don't have to go back in til the end of January...I will have to give more blood and get a chest x-ray then, if all is good next thing for me will be dental work by a vet dentist that is next door to my Vet Specialist....Mom took Xena there to have her dental work done so Mom wants to take me there too...Vet says I will more than likely have to have some of my teeth pulled...

Hooray I am ready to go home with Mom and you know what when we got home Mom and I fell asleep in her chair, I had a pillow and even the doggies Milo slept with us....NOW IT IS UP TO ME TO STAY CANCER FREE AND FIGHT THIS



Going to Specialist Tomorrow

November 9th 2009 8:56 pm
[ View A Comments (7) ]

Oh my friends I am getting nervous, Mom told Dad tonight that she has to take me to the Specialist tomorrow morning so they can do a test or more to check on my kidneys to make sure the chemo treatments didn't do any damage....& to see how I am doing.

Just when I thought I didn't have to go to the Vet here I go what will they do to hair is finally growing back to the point where it is almost hard to tell I was shaved for the surgery and my legs are almost all grown out too. I don't look like a poodle in the legs anymore...and I am eating better most of the time now too....

At least in the morning I will get to eat, hooray I don't have to go without food, Mom called today to make sure and they said Mom can feed me before I have to go....will update when we get home tomorrow...

Queen Tallulah

  Sort By Oldest First

Queen Tallulah Angel Dreamgirl


Family Pets

Mia My Tiny
Xena Princess
Warrior DG#23
Zeke Mama's
Loving Angel
Kandi Our
Sweet Angel
Princess Tu
Kody Dreamboat


(What does RSS do?)