May 24th 2007 7:00 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged!
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves.
Cat's who have been tagged, need to write in their own diary about seven things and the rules.
You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don.t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
1. I was named for a song by Janis Joplin, "Me and Bobby McGee" but since Bobby was a boy, and I'm a girl kitty, Mommy called me "Bobbie Sue."
2. I like to sleep under the covers in Mommy's bed, where I grab her hand and make her rub my belly. I won't have my belly touched ANY place other than under the covers --- and then I want the rubbing to last AT LEAST a half hour.
3. I have a cute little "protest meow" when I get picked up or when someone touches my butt....or even comes CLOSE to my butt. MOL
4. I am looking for a very special LARGE yellow and white kitty whose two-legger parent(s) are very active on Catster to be my boyfriend. I'm very particular, and it has to be a purrrrrr-fect match for me. In other words, I'm looking for my SOULmate.
5. I am as regal as a princess.
6. When Mommy used to go to work --- thank God she doesn't go to work any more 'cause she's something called "RETIRED" --- she would put me in her chair, where I would sleep until she came home for lunch.
7. I like to play "chase" games with my dry kibble. Daddy will throw it on the hardwood kitchen floor and I love to "catch" it before eating it. I will wait for the game before eating. And if the game isn't played with me, I will follow Daddy around meowing until he gets with the program! I know how to get my needs met.
Leave a Comment