December 31st 2007 3:35 am
[ View A Comments ]
In just under 90 minutes in Australia 2008 will be upon us, so I thought I would write one last diary entry for 2007.
I'm not into resolutions so I thought I would write a list of things I would like to see happen by the end of 2008.
1. Firstly that my Mum gets a great job doing what she really wants to do and that's working with people with disabilities or mental health issues.
2. That my uncle Grant who has a mental illness keeps getting better. 6 months before we moved he had really bad trot with his mental illness and now he's getting the treatment he needs he never has been better and I want that to continue for him next year.
3. That Grandpa and Grandma stay in good health and that Grandma's back doesn't get any worse.
4. That all the cats and dogs on catster and dogster continue to have a safe place to live and food to eat everyday and that no cats or dogs are dumped over the christmas / new year period or for that matter at any time of the year.
5. That my Mum keeps getting better with her knees and wrists so she can work the way she wants to.
6. That we go a whole year without uncle Al having to come over and fix Mum's computer as I would just love to hang out with him as he's one cool human. This may be asking a lot as Mum's computer keeps finding new ways of breaking down and I know a working computer keeps Mum happy. It one thing she says she can't live without. and the other thing is me.
7. That all the catster cats who haven't been well during the year that you get better soon and I will purr for you so you will hopefully do so.
8. Lastly that all the humans I care about get what they want in 2008. As I love them very much and as far as I'm concerned they deserve to be happy.
To all my catster friends and the whole catster community have a happy and safe new year and I look forward to being a part of catster in 2008.