Age: 8 Years Sex: Female Weight: 8 lbs.
|Home:Cedar Creek, Texas ||[I have a diary!] |
Leave a treat for Daytona
Catster stats for Daytona
1 time 121
| ||Activeness|| || |
| ||Intelligence|| || |
| ||Curiosity|| || |
| ||Friendliness|| || |
| ||Vocal|| || || |
February 19th 2006
loving on her Momma and Daddy
it used to be our golden Mulligan... dont know if she has any pet peeves now
her Hooman parents
Favorite Nap Spot:
on top of the screened in cat porch
what isn't her favorite food?
adapting and investigating her new digs
Daytona adopted us last fall. We live out in the country and she just decided she was OUR cat. Before her we only had golden retrievers so this was new ground for us. At first she was an outdoor cat. Before we could get her into the vet she went "studying abroad" and got pregnant. She and her five kittens (who are six weeks old) now live in the house. It has been such a joy learning to speak cat. We are keeping the whole Kit-Cat-and-Caboodle. I could not imagine them not being in our lives.
Daytona has a canine brother Mulligan. Much to our relief they are doing great together. She LOVES to waller around in his plumy tail feathers.
9 of 9
The Groups I'm In:
!!!!$$$***Proud New Moms IN the USA***$$$!!!!, !~._.~Butts & The Face!~._.~!, "ROYAL FELINE GROUP", ♠Ask ANYTHING!!♠, ** ♥ LOUD Cat Club ♥ **, 6 or more kitties, ♥ Chatty Cats ♥ , ♥Bark!Meow!Growl!Purr!♥, Nascar Cat, ARF - Dogs and Cats that are Auto Racing Fans, Beautiful cat eyes, Beautiful Torties!, Blue and Creams, Cats and Dogs Can Be Friends, Cats With White Chins and/or lips, Dilute Tortoiseshells, Fabulous Ferals, feral cats united, For all dogs/puppies and cats/kittens that have brindle colored fur!, Keep Austin Whiskered, Kittie Caboodle, Knittin' Kittens, Monkey Business, Multi-Colored Cats Club, Multiple Cat households!!!, NASCAR CATS, Nascar Pets, NASCAR Pups & Kits, Pets with Crafty Parents, Proud Mother Cats, Pshyco Cats, Pups and Kitties are Friends!, Purrz fur Palz, Purzz for some pals, Race Fans Unite!, rescued kittens and cats, Stray No More!, Sweet and Vocal cats, The Cat Lounge, The Dog Shares OUR HOUSE, The NFL Fan Club, Torties (and Calicos) UNITE!, Tortoiseshell Cats of Catster, Tortoiseshell's Are Beautiful!, Tortoiseshells and Calicos - because everyone else is just a cat!, ^^^^Cool, ~*Totally Torties!!*~, ~*~Tortoiseshell Lovers!~*~
The Last Forum I Posted In:
I've Been On Catster Since:
|May 5th 2007
||More than 6 years!
Rosette, Star and Special Gift History
See all my Feline Friends
See all my Feline Friends
June 27th 2007 7:32 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Hehehe!!!! The Tag Game is still around and I got tagged by KC.
The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
1. I am very talkative. I make sure you know what I’m thinking. I also use my tail to communicate (even though my Humans are still figuring out what I’m talking about).
2. My humans are keeping all of my five 13week old babies. I love my babies but sometimes they get on my nerves. Especially when they still want to nurse.
3. I absolutely LOVE the sound of a can of food opening.
4. I used to live outside. I was a wild cat and my favorite spot was up in the rafters in the storage shed. I could plan my day up there.
5. Now my favorite spot is on a fluffy blanket next to my human’s bed.
6. My HuMom says I have a cute cat butt. My HuMom is funny.
7. I secretly have a crush on Mulligan. He is the 10 year old golden retriever that lives here. When I first came in the house I didn’t like Mulligan but now I think he is a big sweetie and I have wallered around in his tail feathers.
The 7 kitties who I'm tagging are:
1. Miss Little
4. Luke Skywalker
7. Hunter Noel
See all diary entries for Daytona|