Nicknames: Autumn Glory, Sweet Thang, Little Sweetie
Birthday: February 14th 1997
Likes: Being close to her feline friends, Taz & Bo and of course my mom, since coming to the 'bridge' I love cooking for all my friends at Hammock Talk
Pet-Peeves: I liked everything and everybody
Favorite Toy: Here on the 'bridge' my favorite toy has to be my hubby Gato and son Squeak
Favorite Nap Spot: it use to be my mom's computer chair, but since I have crossed 'Over the Rainbow' the hammock is the place to be
Favorite Food: Fancy Feast Savory Salmon
Skills: I now have the ability to cook, and I've been told that I am an excellent cook
Arrival Story: In October of 1997 I heard a meowing coming from under my front porch, and discovered a little ball of fur. I brought this ball of fur in the house and right away Taz (top cat) fell in love. Later that evening Autumn had a seizure, even though it scared me I was determined to give her the best home possible. The next day we went to the vets and we learned that Autumn had a skull fracture (an old one) and that she was put on phenobarbitol.
Bio: September 2004, a lump formed under Autumn's right ear, it was removed and the biopsy was inconclusive. June 2005 another lump was discovered and that too was removed but this time the biopsy said it was a malignant tumor, Autumn had plasmacyloma (plasma cell cancer), it is rarely found in cats. She was on prednislone and had been doing great. Autumn got a good check up weekly to see if any new lumps are found. On January 25, 2006 Autumn lost her battle with cancer, she didn't want to eat or drink anymore and I was forced to make the most dreaded of decisions that has to be made. I miss my little sweet Autumn every day, and while she is no longer here physically she will forever remain in my heart.
January 25, 2006 Autumn left this earth for the world beyond. After a 14 month struggle trying to overcome cancer, the fight was no longer in her. She will be missed terribly and will forever remain in my heart.
Thing's that you love most about Halloween!
1. The day time air is cool and the night air is crisp
2. The different colored leaves all over the ground
3. Watching the trick or treaters
4. The smell of clean fresh air
5. Watching squirrels run around looking for nuts
I've been tagged by Stan....here are six things I don't like...
1. I hate being ignored
2. I hate having seizures
3. I hate the way I feel after I have had a seizure
4. I hated when mom had to stick pills down my throat
5. I hate it when mom would run out of Salmon Feast Fancy Feast
6. I hate being left alone
I'm adding a a 7th thing I hate and its these tagged games, it's hard to know who to send them to who doesn't mind them and my mom doesn't have enough time to do her own stuff. This was just a little vent, I love all my friends even those who send these to me, and I will always try to do these as soon as possible.
The rules of the TAG Game:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats and dogs who are tagged need to write on their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats and/or dogs to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
1. I found my mom on a cold night in October, I was under her front porch steps and when she came outside to take her doggy Girl outside. As soon as I heard her I started meowing, mom looked under the steps and there I was. From the moment we saw each other we fell in love.
2. The first night with my mom, she found out how I came to be under her steps. I use to have epileptic seizures, after the seizures would stop I would be disoriented and wander around until I came back to my senses. I never use to know where I would end up, but when mom and I got together I always knew that I would be taken care of during and after a seizure. Mom would wrap me in a towel, so that I wouldn't hurt myself, she would hold me tight (but not too tight) until the seizure stopped. It would take 10-15 minutes after the seizure to fully recover, but immediately after seizing I would love on mom and tell her thank you for taking care of me.
3. I had two best kitty friends on earth, first there was Taz. From the moment we saw each other we knew we would be friends. Taz and I were always together, he loved to clean my ears. He would wrap his arms around my neck and hold me close and clean my ears so deep that he made noises, mom always said that he was 'sucking my brains out' *giggling* it always felt good. A couple of years later Bo came to live with us and when he saw me he fell in love with me and I thought he was pretty cool too. Taz and Bo liked each other but they both wanted me for themselves, so to keep peace in the family I made sure that I gave equal time to both of them.
4. When Bo came to live with us, he brought along a doggy named DJ. DJ and I got along good, but I think DJ wanted me for himself, every time he would come in from outside he would hump me like I was a girl doggy, when he did that I didn't like it at all.
5. Every night mom and I had a special ritual. When she would go in the bedroom at night and watched TV I would sit on her stomach and knead it, I would do this for up to 30 minutes at a time, I would let mom know how much I loved her the mom I kneaded the louder I would purr.
6. The other ritual mom and I had was playing with her necklace, mom wore 5 but only one was the one I wanted to play with. When I crossed over to the bridge mom placed that silver necklace in my coffin so that I would always have a piece of her with me *reaches up and shows my silver necklace*
7. I didn't want to leave mom but my little body just couldn't go on any longer, I miss mom all the time but since coming here to the bridge I met the love of my life Gato, and I have so many friends here and each and every one of them is very important to me, I love all of them.