December 2nd 2009 7:17 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
I'm tagged by Bailey!! so here is my quiz!!
1. What is the color of your collar? My collar pink wif rhinestone letters!!
2. What kind of food do you like? I eats ANYTHING!! I LOVES food! I'm even able puts myself aside climbed up into high feeder helps my lil' gran'son Baby when he not finish his dinner!
3. What are your favorite treats? EVERY treat maked!! LOVES treats!! I can hear you open them from mile away too!
4. Do you have a Valentine or a significant other? Mr. Winston Dreyfus of Canadia...God rests his soul, I'm widow now but Winnie always have my heart, forever...
5. Do you get table scraps? Actually NO, I eated FIRST what's left I letted my humans begg'd for.
6. What is your favorite toy? Whatever these dumb dogs have in their mouf! THAT's the one mines!! I yanks it out of their mouf make'd a lil' pile of the good ones then I stand over it...darin' em to come gets one! BOL...they all stay away too!
7. When is your Birthday? August 16...a lady doesn't telled the year...I use white out fix up my AKC papers every year! ;)
8. How many times a day do you eat? Breakfast, lunch an' dinner...that's all I getted...terrible isn't it?
9. Do you have a favorite color?
10. Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary?
I hope they do...
August 28th 2009 12:34 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
You knowed what my Winston mean to me, how romantical he was, so dashing an' handsome an' how he did woo me wif his poems. A few I have here but more here in my treasure box, too private to shares...
How I miss his woofs, his notes and attentions...but my heart telled me there would never be another gentlewoof in my heart. I promise my Winston there wouldn't be...
But what happen to me? God did bringed me a lil' grandogter! Her name is Chloe La Rue, her is a little white Poodle an' jus' a baby too. Her loves to climbs up on my lap an' wrap her lil' paws around my face to gives me lil' puppy kiss an' whispers silly songs in my ears until I burst out laughing. Her likes to play tea party an' dresses up in such a way it remind me of my own younger days.
I know God bringed this lil' angel to makes me smile...an' her is a poet just like her Grandpapa Winston. Although they never met, her haves his talents.
I ask her if I can share her poems here an' her did said yes...I hopes they makes you smile an' sigh the way they did my heart.
What are Gramma's For:
Grammas are for stories
about things of long ago.
Gramma's are for caring
about all the things you know...
Gramma's are for rocking you
and singing you to sleep,
Gramma's are for giving you
nice memories to keep...
Gramma's are for knowing
all the things you're dreaming of...
But, most importantly of all,
Gramma's are for Love.
You are all dis and more-We wuff you GrammaSuzy!
Happy Barkday from Sinclair, Mr. Big and da Baby Chloe
And now I bringed you second poem...I thinks my little grandogter VERY talented little woof!!
please comb my hair
you always take your time
you always take such care.
You put me to sit on a cushion
between your knees
you rub a little coconut oil
parting gentle as a breeze.
she's always in a hurry - hurry rush
she pulls my hair
sometimes she tugs.
But Gramma Suzy
you have all the time in the world
and when you're finished
you always turn my head and say,
"Now who's a good girl."
Da Chloe is! Da Choe is! Wuff you, Chloe La rue!
Don't these just bringed tears to your eyes? Thanks you God for bringin' this lil' girl to me!
August 16th 2009 8:07 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
Today my birfday!! Yes, today!! I waked up to singin' a photo shoot, new dress an' cheese!!
I'm havin' birfday party today!! My lil' gran'childrens will gather round me singin' an' bringin' presents. I LOVES birfday of a diva!!
This time of year special to me. Just a few days before mine third birfday I comed to this home as foster child. I look the place over an decides I likes it. I particularly like Rosey, her was seven years old at the time. I telled her I would like to adoptanated her. By time my birfday comed I had adopted my Rose an' was workin' on the happily ever after part of my story.
As you knows I own few humans. They are here to serves the Queen of the Divas, an worships at my feet. Bein' kindly Queen I runned a lil' contest for em on my birfday. Whoever brunged me nicest birfday present gonna' have a kiss!! Don't you guess it? They're stompin' over each other trynna' pleases me!! Oh I loves it!!
I loves my lil' friends here on Dogster. I loves to hears about your loves, your lives, an I prays for each of you when you haves sadness or troubles! I loves you lil' friends so much!!
Kisses from Gramma Suzy
See all diary entries for Suzy ♥ Dreyfus|