April 2nd 2013 9:51 pm
[ View A Comments (2) ]
A tag of Springtime...MOL! That is a pun...because Tag is German for Day...and it is spring now, so anything we write is on a day of spring...OK, we will quit our mews of nonsense...meowmy is getting silly with us, sheesh, furst we can't be here all day, then she gets busy with things fur other furs, including pups...pups! Can you believe that? Well now we are here, and Paris has tagged us...
So here is our Tag and we are doing this at Nacht...night...so if its too silly, well the catretary says she is tired, MOL!
Paris said this is a game:
'Tag You are It!'
Here is how to play, We will name five things we like about Spring and then "Tag" five fur furends, hope you like it and play, just copy our diary and change the answers to yours and tag five of your furends!
1) The warm sun puddles, and the longer times we can enjoy it.
2) The myriads of bugs that seem to resurrect from inside all of the windows as soon as the sun heats them up...so fun to watch and pounce on...an maybe make them into a snack...and those pretty butterflies outside, too.
3) Extra laundry, from muddy laundry, and stinky sweaty gardening clothes...because we get to sit on the warm dryer, and sometimes the soft fresh out of the dryer laundry. (Though meowmy says she doesn't care for that so much...) When meowmy does garden work, she sometimes brings catnip inside for us if she can find it, that is evfur so delish!
Um...meowmy cn you plant some of that for us??
4) Chattering at birds that are in the grass, in the sky and in the tree and shrubs outside of our window, from the cat tree perch. Sometimes we even chatter at the scudding clouds on windier days.
5) Fresh air...fresh breezes coming in from the open windows, spring has so many interesting sniffs for our wee noses to inhale and wonder about!
We are adding a 6th...
Having time away from Dog-guy being in the same rooms with us,because in the warmer days he likes to go and observe his terrier-tory from off the porch...and he also gets to do outside guard duty away from us if meowmy has to go out for a while to do errands...MOL! We love that dog-guy, can you tell??
We are tagging:
Any and all furs who have not been offurcially tagged by others...we will let you decide, because meowmy is too tired to hunt them out fur us...MOL! Well, we will furgive her because she did let us come here for a wee while at least!
And we know she will have a load of more work to get all of our pages changed from all the Easter things.
And that reminds us: Thanks for all those Easter gifts...we are having egg rolling contests, making egg salads, painting eggs, having egg auctions and hiding them in places that dog-guy can't find...so he will just have to use up all of his own!
I like that the dogs are going on more walks - they're not quite as crazy when they've had a walk.
Thanks for playing!