August 20th 2012 4:39 pm
[ View A Comments (4) ]
I was tagged in a game by my pal Tully. Here's the questions just copy and paste. And tag 5 kits to play along.
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
Hmmm..I've only been here for two Christmases. However, my 1st Christmas here Mom and Dad found out that even though I'm a little older that I still like to bat at the Christmas ornaments on the lower branches.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
I don't really like to hide very much. But when I do, I like to go and hide on the steps to the basement. Not a very good hiding spot, but, like I said, I don't hide very much.
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
I dreamt of being a pampered cat - and I am VERY pampered here!
4) What's your favorite hobby?
Cuddling. Seriously, I LOVE to cuddle and get love from Mom and Dad (or anyone who stops by). I also really like to sit on the cat tower and watch the birds.
5) What’s your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
I will only play when Mom isn't watching. She would love it if I would play with her or Dad, but I just won't.
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
This is a tough one! I'm not really tied to a specific place. I just want to be in a home where I'm loved.
7) What is your guilty pleasure?
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
I don't really have one. I'm pretty unflappable and don't get scared easily.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home?
Live with Teebo. I just don't trust boy cats!
10) Zach's family is going to have have coed ships this year for Talk Like a Pirate Day, so which ship do you want to be on Zach, or Zoe’s. Gris will be having a small ship (more like a dingy) for all our kits to be on.
Since I'm a girly girl, I would have to say Zoe's.
Now I'll be tagging 5 of my fabulous friends to play! If you haven't been tagged yet, feel free to play!
Your such a sweetheart. Not for picking my ship but for just being you. So glad you have a furever home and love being there.
PS- you really need to work on a better hiding place. MOL!
You deserve to be a pampered girl!
Thanks for playing Rose! It was fun learning more about you! You don't trust boy cats? MOL.
Great diary, Rose~! Iz fun to purrlay dis game~! Mom halped me write mine 'n now her tryin' to halp MILO does his 'n den we gotta work on Sam's too...sigh, it takes some time to put up pix 'n stuff to make it really kewl~! We glad U enjoy Ur furefur home too 'n ya know? I like lickin' plastic too meself~! I really does~!!
Purrs 'n nudgez,