July 25th 2010 5:37 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 7 people already have ]
My buddy and pal Skippy Skipster tagged me to play - yippee!
After reading Skippy's tag answers, I'm a little embarrassed to post mine - MOL! Skippy said that he sleeps all night and he never tears things up - is that even possible? I thought ALL kitties like to tear things up!
I'm going to look really bad in comparison to my pal, Skippy, but here it goes:
1. Do you ever wake your parent up during the night?
- Oh, yes we do...all the time! Our playtime is Mom and Dad's sleepy time so we wake them up just about every night. Notice I said "we." It's a team effort - Luke, Tully, Natasha, and I love to run around and chase each other at night. We don't mean to wake them up; I guess they are just light sleepers!
2. Do you ever tear up things?
- Oh boy, do I ever! Mom even calls me the "Demolition Expert." Demolition is my special area of expertise. I shred papers with a vengeance - newspapers, toilet paper, and paper towels are my favorites - I eat them, too! Fiber - yummy!
3. What is your favorite treat?
- I love just about everything. I love nom noms and I'm not too picky, but I especially love chicken and turkey that Mom gives us a few times a week as a treat.
4. Can you fetch something when asked to do so?
- I don't really fetch things on command but I will catch the fly on the end of our FlyToy fishing rod when Mom or Dad plays with me. I catch it in my mouth and will not let go. One time I even ate the fly - it was yummy!
5. Have you ever lived any place other than where you live now?
- Me and my sis, Natasha, lived in a foster home before our furever Mommy adopted us. Our foster Mom told furever Mom that we were found in a dumpster when we were 4 weeks old and taken to the SPCA. A rescue group got us out and took care of us until we were almost 3 months old. That's when Mommy found us and brought us to our furever home last December. We were her Christmas presents - Merry Christmas, Mom!
I am going to tag my sis, Natasha, and anyfur who would like to play!
Leave A Comment | 7 people already have
It was fun reading about you! Thanks for playing!
Hugz and purrs, Sassy
Tell your mom to watch out for you eating too much TP and PT. I got badly constipated doing that and had to go to the yucky vet! That lady stuck her fingers up there and I didn't like it. Now mom puts the paper towels on a wall too high up and with no counter underneath and the TP is in a a metal garbage pail with a lid so I can't get it. She won't leave it on the roll anymore. She's no fun!
Fun reading more about you!
Sammy, Thanks you for playing tag! I had fun learning more about you.
Your lots of fun!
That was very mean of people what they did to you and Natasha.
They should be hung!
Its great to learn more about our friends! You iz a great demolition expert! Thats a job for a man cat, for sure!
I love when our friends play these games!
WOW! Sammy ur a go-getter! Dat's so kewl hearing all 'bouts u!! Mom's jus sittin' here tinkin' now WHO wud put 4 wk old kittens in a dumpster?!?! Gosh, dey shud be put in a dark pwace!! Yeah I no's, mom dun't put tp on da roll eber. Jus a procatshun! Pt goes in da cubburd. I haz a bad habit's uv chewing stringies. But mom tried ta put dem all away, sumtimes I finds dem and eat's 'em too. Long time ago I ated strings frum my tunnel an dey came up! Good ting mom sez. Strings r banished now frum my's home. Thankies fur pwaying da tag game's!!!
Purrs and nudges,