I love searching the Internet for fun DIY projects — especially ones that include my cats. I found these fun feather teaser toys and knew I had to give them a try!
What you’ll need
- Jingle bell
- Satin cord
- Jewelry jump ring
- Cut out one large and one small feather shape from two different colored pieces of felt.
- Cut out several notches on both sides of the feather shapes.
- With a hot iron, press a crease down the center of each feather.
- Add a jump ring to the jingle bell.
- Cut a 1-yard length of the cord and run it through the jump ring.
- At the bell, tie the cord around the feather stems with a double knot.
- Knot both ends of the cord so it doesn’t fray
Curious cat alert! Because of the jingle bell and cord, this should be a supervision-only toy.