I’ve always loved using felt in craft projects, so as soon as I saw this cute bookmark online, I knew I had to give it a try. It’s really easy to make — and it will make your favorite book even more special!
What you’ll need:
- Felt in assorted colors
- Ribbon (I used 3/8-inch wide)
- Fabric glue
- Embroidery floss
- Embroidery needle
- Cut out a cat shape that’s about 2 inches tall (I found several cat templates online), as well as a small heart.
- Use two to three strands of embroidery floss and make a running stitch around the edges of both the cat and heart.
- Cut ribbon about 9 inches long.
- Glue the cat and heart to the ribbon, and let dry.