Looking for a fun way to add some kitty charm to your gifts this year? Try these DIY cat-themed gift tags. They’re easy to make, and they can be as plain or elaborate as you like — just let your creativity run wild!
What you’ll need:
- Plain gift tags
- Decorative papers
- Glue stick
- Hole punch
- Black permanent marker (optional)
- Stickers and other
- Use your glue stick to apply glue to the back of the tag, then press it onto a piece of decorative paper.
- Once it’s glued and dried, cut out the tag, and use the hole punch to re-cut the hole you covered with the paper.
- Cut out a cat shape from the decorative paper (I found several templates online), then glue it onto the tag.
- I outlined the cat shapes using a black marker to give them a little more definition.
- Apply stickers and any other embellishments you like.
- Attach ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag, and you’re done!