August 21st 2012 2:34 pm
[ View A Comments (4) ]
Well I have been tagged by Tully my sweetheart and my good family freind Anna, Mom wasn't going to do this you see this is a sad and hard week for Mom with Tallulah's bridge day on the 23rd....but she decided to let us have fun!
So here are my answers!
"Who are you really?"
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
I don't think it is funny but when we were kittens my human sisfurs liked to put bows on our heads and tails to see us run around and get them off.
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
Under Mom’s bed in the middle, no one finds me there cause they have drawers under their bed.
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
A fearless kitty warrior…which I might tell you I was until I got bigger
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Sleeping and sitting outside in the mornings watching the birdies & butterflies
5) Whats your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
well this is kinda private but here goes. Whenever I hear someone coming near or in the potty room I jump out and I drop poopies on the floor, the side of the box or washer/dryer...
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Someplace where it is cooler and greener
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
Getting to eat tuna
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
I don’t have a favorite
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
With being the oldest Mom always tells me to take care of the house and my furblings while she is gone, I don’t get it why me…I just want to sleep
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s?
Since I am a girl I will be on Zoe’s us girls have to stick together, sorry guys!!!!
I wuz tagged by Anna too 'n my good furiend Tully made it clear we all should feel TAGGED~! What a great diary, my furiend~! I don't know either why we haz to babysit 'n watch ofur da furmilies, coz we da oldest 'n I agree, I jus' wanna SLEEP in peace too~!! Hehehee, not mush sleepin' iz done while bein' roun' Mallee to often~! MOL~ Ur still a mighty Purrincess Warrior Xena~! Purrty gurl 'n thanks fur sharin' Ur thoughts 'n come visit my diary when U get a chance~!
Purrz 'n love,
That was fun to read, Xena!
I hate people getting near my litter box too - I don't jump out, but I do look very irritated!
Perfectly understandable that you'd feel a little, ah...vulnerable when you're doing your business. I used to be much more private about it myself, but not so much now. Oh, and as Sleeper said, it is very cool and green here right now, and you're welcome to come visit us at the Cattery!