October 10th 2009 6:38 am
[ View A Comments ]
My friend Pickles tagged me for this fun game. Here are the rules to the game.
In your diary, name 5 things you like about Halloween. I put down things I like this time of the year, not just Halloween - like others have.
Then, if you want, tag 6 other cats or dogs. Pawmail 'em 'n tell 'em the rules of the games 'n that they are tagged.
It's that simple.....if you have already been tagged, you don't have to play again unless you want to.
Have fun! No hurt feelings if you want to sit this game out.
OK, "5" things that I like about Halloween (or this time of the year)
1. Cool nights means I sleep on the bed and snuggle down in the covers.
2. Cool weather brings more birds to the birdfeeder and I love to watch them from the window.
3. Fall weather means mom complains about having to go out in the cold and I know I don't have to.
4. At Halloween mom will dress up the dogs in goofy halloween costumes and I can just sit back and laugh at them.
5. There is something so exciting about watching the leaves fall from the trees and float down to the ground.
Now let's see: Who shall I tag. *Scratches head and thinks a long time*
Ok, I got it!! I will tag my good friends:
3. Tater Tot
5. Brittany "Bee"