August 22nd 2012 10:50 am
[ Leave A Comment | 4 people already have ]
In honor of Skylar’s CAT OF THE WEEK status, Zachery Kolohe Rider has started a new tag game called: "Who are you really?" Answer with your alter ego or as yourself.
The questions are below - just copy and paste. And tag 5 kits to play along. For you who may not be familiar with doing the links, don’t worry about it; just add the names, but don’t forget to p-mail your taggees to let them know.
Oh, and anybody else who wants to play, go ahead, tagged or not! Let the games begin!
1) Tell me your funny Christmas story.
I don't really have a funny Christmas story!
2) Where's your favorite hiding place when playing hide and go seek?
Either underneath the dresser in Mom & Dad's room or up in the pot shelves in the kitchen.
3) What did you dream of being as a young kit?
An escape artist
4) What's your favorite hobby? Anything goes.
Sleeping, eating & chasing Grace!
5) What’s your one "bad habit" that you love and your Mom hates?
Yowling at 4:00 am at Mom & Dad's bedroom door(still occassionally get the slipper toss to the head)!!
6) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Have to think on that one!
7) What is your guilty pleasure? Food, skirts and suits or cars? What?
Snagging treats when Mom's not looking, laying with Mom at night!
8) What is your favorite make believe monster? And yes girls, unicorns and fairies are included. Post a pic of this mysterious beast.
9) What is the one dreaded thing you have to do at home? Babysitting, taking baths, entertaining guests....what is your dread?
10) I’m not so sure if Zach and Zoe are going to have coed ships this year or not, but in any case, which ship would you want to be on: Zach’s, or Zoe’s? Gris, will also be having a small ship (more like a dingy) that our kits could be on.
I am going with the Girls!
Barney Joe Thunderbear
Sophie the Tuxedo
Queen Missy of Missylandia
Leave A Comment | 4 people already have
OMC.....the slipper throw, that is nasty.....you're hungry and need food MOL.....
Oooo - I wish I could jump into the pot shelves, but the Mama has baby latches on the doors! Too bad about the slipper - MOL!
I like being fed at 4 AM too - luckily my daddy wakes up early!
A furry fun read, Casey!