Copy this diary entry, and paste it into your own diary. Read and then delete my answers. Then you can fill in your own! We can get to know our pals better ~~ Have fun with it ~~ Then send a rosette or pawmail to 4 pals and ask them to post it in their diary too!
1. What color is your collar?
My collar is red.
2. What kind of food do you eat?
I eat Holsitic Eagle Pack.
3. What are your favorite treats?
I love buddy biscuits.
4. Do you have a sweetheart or significant other?
My Sweetheart is Bonnie.
5. Do you get Table Scraps?
No Mommy doesn't allow it.
6. What is your favorite toy:
My favorite toy is whatever my siblings are playing with.
When is your Birthday?
My Birthday is November 10, I'll be 3 yrs old.
8. How many times a day do you get to eat?
Twice a day in the morning and eveing and some snacks in between.
9. Do you have a favorite color?
I like the color Blue. Just like Mommy
Do you hope all your pals put this in their diary? Golly, I hope so, it’s truly fun to *howls* “getting to know you, getting to know all about you, getting to like you, getting to hope you like me!”
Alright Pals! You made it here. I see you caught my foot ball pass. Here is what you should do next! Hurry and pass the ball to 5 of your team mates so they can make a touch down. You are also supposed to write down 5 things about yourself that are funny. Also please leave me a bone and ask all those who visit your diary to leave you a bone so you will know they have been there! Ok…Here goes the play!
1. I love to take away the toys away from my siblings. Then Mommy takes them from me and divides
the toys up.
2. When my siblings don't listen to Mommy when she calls for us she asks me to go and get them and
then they come in.
3. When Mommy starts supper or makes lunch, I'm right there just in case she drops something.
4. I love to look out the window and bark at the squirrels or rabbits that are in the side yard.
5. When Mommy gets ready for bed I leap off the couch jump right in bed. I do a little dance.
My good buddy Montgomery and Harley Davidson.
Little Man Mickey