October 30th 2007 3:28 pm
[ Leave A Comment ]
Here are the rules:
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven random facts and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary!
1. I am obsessed with the bathroom. I lay in the sink, I lap at the drippy faucet, and anyone needing the bathroom either gets my permission or deals with me banging on the door demanding to know what they're doing in there!
2. If I'm not given enough attention I shred toilet paper. Most of the time the bathroom floor looks like New Orleans right after Mardi Gras...but it's not confetti!
3. I am mommy's personal trainer. When she is on the floor doing exercises I get under her raised leg. Hey if I'm under there she can't give up and put her leg down, she'd smash me! Of course I made the mistake of getting under her while she was doing sit-ups and she did smash me. I got scared and bit her scalp.
4. My favorite spot to sleep right now is in an empty cardboard box. Because of that mommy can't bear to throw it away.
5. I snore when I sleep, quite loudly actually. Mommy thinks it's funny but I still deny it. Hey I've never heard anything!
6. I chase my tail. Sometimes I run in a circle and sometimes I sit with my tail underneath me (so that I can just see the tip of my tail.) I then back up, scooting my butt on the floor, and try to catch that thing that keeps following me everywhere!
7. I am a clean freak but I'm not necessarily good at it. I always "bury" my food after I'm done eating. In other words I go through the motions I would in the litter box at my food bowl. I do that outside of the litter box too and sometimes I hit the wall of the litter box (it's covered) as if that is going to help clean up after myself. Oh well, at least I try.
The seven kitties that I would like to tag are:
Buster (In Loving Memory)
Leave a Comment