February 3rd 2011 3:24 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 3 people already have ]
I have been tagged by several friends…like Tweak…or the delicious Milagrito…who are curious to know the 5 things that annoy me about my human. Five??!! Are you sure you do not want more! OK, then, there is the top 5, in no particular order, but my tail is twitching just thinking about the list.
1. My furson, Mom, the two-legger who sleeps here and occasionally feeds me, went out one day and came back with ANOTHER CAT! She said “Coffee, you have a new sister and you are going to just love her. She is soooooo cute.” Guess what? I do not love her and I do not see what is so cute about a fluffy-tailed cat with blue eyes who eats my food and sleeps on my pillows. I do not care that she is a Ragdoll and comes with papers. Papers? Isn’t that what goggies use when they cannot be trained to go outside? MOL.
2. My Mom fusses at me because I make the fluffy-tailed cat leave MY PILLOW. I don’t care that I am not ready to sleep on that pillow right away. I don’t think Pandora should be allowed to touch any of MY STUFF.
3. OK, this one is serious and makes my tail really switch back and forth…Mom rations the treats. She gives me ONLY 6 pieces of treats regardless of how good I have been or how well I have ruled my kingdom! I am the Queen and the Queen wants more treats!.
4. Next is that Mom doesn’t understand the game we play. Let me set the scene: Mom is on the sofa and I decided to join her. I prefer to stretch out just within the reach of her out-stretched arm. I get all comfy, roll over, exposing my beautiful tummy furs, and I start to purr. Mom reaches over and rubs my belly, once, then twice, and then stops…or sometimes she doesn’t stop. It really doesn’t matter because it is all a game called “bite the hand that rubs the belly.” I guess this really isn’t something that belongs on the list, because the game is more frustrating to Mom than me. I win every time we play and all she gets is a few marks on her hand. I will leave it on the list since she is transcribing this for me – it’s the least I can do.
5. My last pet peeve for today has to do with the trip to the vet. I show my displeasure at this every time by leaving a poo or two in the carrier. She has yet to take the hint that I do not like to ride in cars, ride in a pet stroller to the vet, go to the vet, get in the carrier, have strangers pick me up and poke me in personal places, and I could go on, but you get the picture!
Now for the final step, I've tagged Mugsy, Cocoa, Starbuck Jones, Klemy Q-Tip and Biscotto. Now, tag five other friends and invite them to play – BUT not before you leave me some treats in my Catster inbox!!
Leave A Comment | 3 people already have
Treat rationing??? Simply scandalous!!! I play bite the hand that rubs the belly game with my Dad (isn't it fun?)
Yes! Touch-my-belly-and-Bite-the-Hand is my favorite game!! Mom will play with me anytime I ask, which is every day in the evening, right after she feeds me and I have a chance to wash my face and paws.
Callie, sounds like you have never experienced treat rationing. It's HORRIBLE! A Queen should never be rationed anything ... except maybe war and pestilence.
You are hilarious, Coffee! Momma was laughing out loud at this diary entry. We hope you are tolerating your new little sister a bit more by now but I get where you are coming from... TOTALLY!