Likes: Sleeping, eating toon toon and bic bics, waking us up in the middle of the night
Pet-Peeves: Tin foil, vacuum, no toon toon
Favorite Toy: Catnip mat, toy mice, catnip strawberry
Favorite Nap Spot: Under the bed with head on a pillow, fluffy cushion on sofa, on my head at about 3am
Favorite Food: Toon Toon and Bic Bics
Skills: Sleeping, catching butterflies (naughty boy!!), being silly
indoors and outdoors
Arrival Story: I had been looking for kittens for a while, and then I heard that a friend of a friend had 4 kittens needing homes and once I had been to see them, there was no going back. Bruce was the first kitten to run and meet me on my arrival and was playing constantly with Bobbie so they had to stay together. He was really cheeky and kept pinching the biscuits from his Mummys bowl.
Muffin, Hunter, Shane, Cheyanne, Daisy, Teddy, Madee, Elisabeth Ann, Cali and Bob.
Here are the rules.
Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write in their own diary about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your diary.
Seven facts about me:
1) I have to be wherever Mum and Dad are in the house/garden.
2) I love to be brushed.
3) I have OCD with my biscuits - they have to be topped up to a certain level in the bowl, and if they are not then i talk to mum and dad and lead them to the bowl to show them *grins*
4) I make my Dad put a pink Hello Kitty blankie on his lap so i can sit on him and snuggle.
5) I roll on my back with my paws in the air because i know it makes Mum and Dad smile, i then peak at them out of the corner of my eye to check they are watching.
6) I am fed up with being constantly kissed by Mum or Dad *rolls eyes*
7) I get thanked everyday by Mum for being a big part of this wonderful hobby she has found and making her some truly special and dear friends.
I have tagged.