February 1st 2013 12:44 pm
[ Leave A Comment | 2 people already have ]
This entry is from daddy, since this story involves some electrical stuff that most kitties don't understand.
The other night I was doing some work on the desktop computer in the den, where we also keep some boxes that we use to store things in. One of them had been used to ship a small radio, and still was full of those expanded plastic pellets, AKA "popcorn". I heard a noise coming from that box, and then saw Viola's head poke out. I reached into the box and gently pulled her out. Now anyone who has ever petted a cat when the humidity is low knows that this can generate a lot of static electricity. Well, pulling her out of that box did the same thing. As she came out of the box, the entire rear half of her body was covered in that popcorn, big time static cling! She looked SOOO funny, half chocolate spots and half white popcorn pieces!
Leave A Comment | 2 people already have
MOL! You should have taken a picture of that.
That is funny. We had it happen here to Toby! He looked back and took off leaving a trail. MOL