April 9th 2013 5:54 pm
[ View A Comments (6) ]
Since Callie and Teebo are playing the spring tag game, I'm playing too!
If you would like to play the Spring game, just copy my diary, change the answers to yours. Since I'm so late getting my answers in, I'm going to let anyone play that wants to play!
Five Things I Like About Spring In Between Naps:
1. Watching the birds at the feeder while sitting on my tower.
2. Smelling all the plants and flowers from the window.
3. Letting the fan blow on me. Just LOVE feeling that breeze!
4. Taking a nap in the nearest sun puddle
5. Listening to the rain as it comes down
It sounds like you all enjoy watching the birdies in Spring. What sort of birdies can you see at your place?
I like napping in the sun too!
Happy Spring, Rose, and happy bird watching!
Orkney, I don't really know all of them, but here are a few...robins, goldfinches (my favorite!) and (I think) some sparrows.
Lucky you, robins and goldfinches are pretty birdies!
Bird, breezes and sun puddles - happy spring to you Rose!