Christmas is fast approaching and Mittens is full of angst and worry. And why shouldn’t he be? The carolers are trying to rob his house, Phil the dog’s stocking is WAY bigger than his, and he can’t bear to listen to Drunk Patty’s mucked-up holiday song lyrics one more year.
And who in the world places all kinds of dangly ornaments on a tree and expects a cat not to fully enjoy them? Life is hard for a cat named Mittens, especially around the holidays. What’s he to do except text all about his misfortunes? Why should he have to bear the weight of it all on his own?
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 9 Haiku Poems from Deep Thinking Cats
- Texts from Mittens: A Cat’s Twisted Inner World Revealed
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- It’s Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream