Looking for a fun but not-too-scary Halloween wreath for your front door? It’s easy to make and will give your spooky decor a nice feline touch.
- Wrap the yarn around your wreath form. Keep wrapping until it’s covered. You can go back and add more wraps to any bare spots. Then you can either tie the end of the yarn to some of the wrapped yarn on the back or just glue it.
- Use the hot glue gun to attach the pipe cleaner whiskers to the back of each side of the wreath.
- Cut two felt ears and attach them with the hot glue gun to the top back of the wreath.
- Attach a length of ribbon for hanging.
What you’ll need:
- 12-inch wooden wreath ring form
- Black yarn — the fuzzier the better!
- Black pipe cleaners
- Black felt
- Hot glue gun/glue sticks
- Orange ribbon for hang