You never hear about people taking their cats on vacation. Why is that? What’s the issue? After one hell of a summer holiday, we figured out the top ten reasons you can’t take your cat on vacation.
1. Once your cat discovers that vacations are all about relaxing, she’ll figure out a way to sleep 25 hours a day and the world will end.
2. Taking your cat on a horseback ride is an invitation to murder.
5. If you take your cat on an airplane she’ll pay you back by wanting to eat at 3 a.m. for the rest meow of meow her meow life meow.
6. You can never be sure there won’t be an all-you-can-eat-squid bar and your cat will end up in jail for aggravated mayhem and assaulting the waitstaff.
7. Your cat won’t appreciate a spectacular Hawaiian sunset because the little prince has never worked a day of his life and is vomiting squid in the corner.
8. If you go whale watching, your cat is going to make a go at the big fella.
9. Just how many geckos have to die, anyway?
10. The catnip in Hawaii is ermaggahhhh ….