January 17th 2009 7:53 am
[ View A Comments ]
Tag rules: Write 7 facts about yourself in your diary. Then tag 7 friends by pmail or by giving them a rosette to let them know you tagged them! Be sure to tag someone who hasn't been tagged yet!
1) I have one non-litter sister (Bastet).
2) I like cuddling with my mom in the mornings.
3) I love to sleep most of the time.
4) I like to chew on the carpet occasionally. Mommy doesn't like that though.
5) Before mommy, and before the nice lawyer couple picked up up to be chosen at Petsmart, I was kept in one room. I'm so glad that I have mommy now. :)
6) I love food so much! I like it better when mom gets the ten pound bag of cat food. Then there's a constant supply. Muahahaha!
7) I like playing with the blinds just to annoy my mom.
January 6th 2009 10:33 pm
[ View A Comments (1) ]
Hehe. Right now Mommy is watching me scratch on the bottom part of the cat tree/condo (the rope part). What fun it is! Sometimes I just like rubbing myself on the floor, but Bastet is right, sometimes it's quite fun to be on the higher levels. It's nice to watch the scenery outside. Hopefully it'll look more green in the next few months.
I've also become attached to Mommy's bed. It's so comfortable. Sometimes I like to cuddle with Mommy when she's near the top of the bed, but I do love the lower half of the bed. It's closer to the window, although I do like it when the blinds are shut too.
July 3rd 2008 5:56 pm
[ View A Comments ]
Yes. Today I went to the vet to get my teeth cleaned. Oh, but the vet was female and very nice. So I was very nice back at the vet's. I was asleep for the cleaning, which is probably good as I don't think I'd like being awake for that. Imagine my surprise when I saw some of my fur missing (they needed to put the iv in). Mommy was very happy to see me, I know she seemed a bit nervous leaving me there for the day but she was ok when she came to pick me up.
Bastet is hissing at me occasionally which makes me sad. I kind of just want to rest a bit more. Mommy isn't too happy when Bastet does that. Also, Mommy switched the dry food to the wet food. Silly Mommy. There isn't much in the bowl, but Mommy has to make sure my tummy will be ok with the food. Seems to be ok though. :)
I don't like my antibiotics, but Mommy says I have to take them every 12 hours. What a damper on my meals. But at least I won't be in pain. I like to sit in my carrier. The vet lent us a nice blanket, and Mommy will return it, but for now I like it. I'm sitting on it right now in my carrier, getting Mommy to type, and Bastet isn't bothering me.
See all diary entries for Osiris (in loving memory)|