Have you ever been caught watching your human sleeping? Well, I've been. And, mommy kinda freaks out every time... She says i look like a ghost, all blended in with the dark, with two big eyes shining upon her!
But, I just love doing that. And, let me tell you, if you really want to scare your human be as close as you can to their face, preferably tickle them with your whiskers!
Oh, and of course when you "scare-wake" them, make them give you some food! Then you can say they look like zombies, half asleep, hitting things on the way to the kitchen, mumbling in the dark... Who's scary now?!
So, yes maybe my paws were wet cause i played with the water drops in the bathroom,and yes they were dirty cause i played with the flowers later, but she put the coat on the bed! And, yes i am forbidden to go into that room, but she left the doors opened! I am a cat, and that coat was so white, almost boring how white it was. So i decorated it. With my paws... Just a few paws, you know to cheer it up a bit.
I think her patients prefer coat with paws than the pure white coat. Don't know why she had to "sterilize" it, whatever that means. All i know is that it has no paws on it anymore.
Convince dentists worldwide to wear paw printed lab coats.
This could sound horror-like so all you fainthearted felines, better stop reading! Nooo, i'm just kiddin' it's funny actually. My human is funny as always.
8:00 PM ( Central European Time )
- She left me food, changed my water, checked to see if my litter box is opened, and gave me a pat on the head before she went out to see her friends.
- I sat in front of the door watching her making a silly "you-can't-go-out" face. Of course i can, mom!
- I can see her through the window. Walking around with my FAV FOOD in her hands! Mooom, look through the window, i'm outside!
- Why is she taking a kitchen knife? And, why is she walking through the house as if there's someone inside ( who mustn't see her, obviously - she's playing hide and seek with someone??)
- Where did she go. I can't see her. Oh, at least i can play with her flowers on the window. I'm so sleepy
- Finally she moved the curtains! Yes, I'm here mom, let me in let me in!
- I'm inside. Eating my food. Mom is looking at me as if i'm a ghost. Still carrying that knife in her hands.
- Why can't she sleep? I heard her talking on the phone with her brother, she asked him something if he had stopped by and accidentally let me out. The answer is negative.
- She's talking to me: "How did you get out, you silly cat?"
Oh, mom if you only knew...