May 18th 2008 3:21 am
[ Leave A Comment ]
I've been tagged by my friend Lucy Lui and it's spurred meowmy on to write my first diary entry - hooray!
The rules of the game are:-
1. Name 4 jobs I have.
2. Name 4 Places I have lived or stayed.
3. Name 4 places I would rather be.
Then you can tag 4 friends to do the same.
1. I teach young Justin manners and swat him on the nose when he goes too far and annoys me - he even tries to wake me up when I'm sleeping. It's about time the young upstart learned some manners!
2. I tell my meowmy if she's late with our supper and stare at the empty food bowls until she fills them.
3. I like to sit on meowmy's lap when she's trying to read the paper. I like the crinkly sound it makes!
4. I keep my meowmy warm when she's having a siesta on the settee - that's when she's got time.
1. I lived in a dark wet cellar with my furmum Sophie. We were supposed to catch mice. We were very frightened, there were loads of people lived there and they were so noisy. They decided they didn't want us because we were no good at catching mice!
2. My meowmy came to rescue us and put us in a cat carrier. It was awful I was so frightened and didn't know where I was going and hid under my furmum. She was hissing and spitting and meowmy got really scratched when she put us in the carrier. We didn't mean to hurt her really. Then she took us and put us in a house in her garden and we gave us some lovely food, a warm bed and some toys to play with. We didn't eat any food for 3 days and just froze in our beds. We'd never had cat food before and didn't know what it was, (they used to feed us chapattis and strange tasting food). We then tried it and do you know it was delicious. We even had a special toilet in our house!
3. One day my meowmy and I were taken to the vets. I had needles stuck in me (meowmy called it vaccinations) but my meowmy didn't come home with me and stayed for an operation so she couldn't have any more babies. When meowmy came home I was so pleased to see her. We stayed in the cat house for a while and my meowmy started purring and being more friendly. Then one day some nice people came and took me meowmy away to her furever home.
4. Next I went into meowmy's house. I hid behind the settee for months and only came out for food and to use the litter box. Then one night I decided my meowmy was not too bad and jumped up on to her knee. She was so pleased she cried (I'll never understand humans!). Then I made friends with Garfield and he would wash and cuddle me. Oh, I did love him and would follow him round the house. He went to the Bridge when I was only 2 yrs old (meowmy said he was poorly and his kidneys stopped working, but he was only 12 years old). I missed him so much that I then started going to meowmy for cuddles instead.
1. I'd rather be in my furever home sat on meowmy's lap.
2. I'd like to be able to open cans so I could have tuna any time I wanted.
3. I'd like to go in the garden whenever I want but meowmy only lets us out at certain times!
4. I'd like to have another friend like Garfield.
Meowmy says she's not going to tag any furiends because she's looked at loads of pages and all her furiends have already been tagged (some more than once) but if any kitty reading my diary would like to play the game, please do so.
Purrs from Lucy
Leave a Comment